gsnitz

MP5 SD6 wanted

8 posts in this topic

I love the MP5SD6 and can find one anywhere under 180£

Im looking for one in good condition, obviously, and i was looking for around 100- 130£

any potential sellers or anyone who knows a potential seller it would be greatly appreciated if you get in contact.

(i may be willing to up my maximum price)

im useless at repairing things so a broken one will be no use to me.

thanks, george :blink:

Not the model I would choose, but whatever floats your boat...

a touch out of the price range, but you know you're getting quality

getting there, try and find review on this one

same as above, but cheaper and rarely in stock... try emailing them

That is all based on the assumption you cna buy RIF's... If not its gonna be a spray job as noone does injected MP5 SD6's

I have purchased from all 3 sites before with no problems at all, just a shame novat never has anything in stock :lol:

Can get a TM or ICS for both £189.95 new (two tone - same price, even with an M100 spring fitted too if you want), that's only £10 over the £180 you were talking about and you wouldn't regret it.

Would link but zero one's site doesn't let you for some reason so go to:

www.zerooneairsoft.com and use the search for "mp5 sd6"

Edit: And personally I'd go for the ICS since it's full metal which you would probably prefer and comes with 2 mags, hence really the gun itself is quite cheap.

Hi gsnitz; I have a Marui MP5 which I am looking to sell, as I am leaving the UK.

Its the shorter version, as seen here: http://www.aceros-de-hispania.com/image/ai...okyo-marui.jpg; but you can probably convert it if required.

It has a brilliant rate of fire, good power for a short barrel and is loads of fun. It has never been dirty or wet, never used for skirmishing and only used against targets indoors (I use it as an executive stress toy in my office :-)). It has been lubricated correctly and I am still only on my second bottle of ammunition so it is virtually brand new. Very good condition, it comes with both original and large capacity magazines, plus a rapid charger with UK mains plug. It is in its original box with a couple of bottles of ammunition.

I will also throw in foldup a target/pellet trap.

I'm in the South West London area. I'd be willing to sell for £70 for a quick sale; which is much cheaper than a new one! Bargain.

regards, Sam