Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oskar

Two tone Warrior l96 wanted

6 posts in this topic

Hey I am looking at buying a two tone warrior l96, but every site i look on i can't seem to find it IN STOCK please can some one help me out by giving me a site?

P.S I need to but it with a sight and bi-pod, i will pay anything up to £190

dont go with scope

you cna get a better one for only a little bit more.

get something similar (not necessarilt warrior) and bipods are £17/£18 max

decent scope could bee..... £60? ontop of £100 for a gun.... around £180

dont go with scope

you cna get a better one for only a little bit more.

get something similar (not necessarilt warrior) and bipods are £17/£18 max

decent scope could bee..... £60? ontop of £100 for a gun.... around £180

what rifles would u suggest?

Not a sniper rifle lol

sad, but true.

If you MUST have a sniper rifle, go for something like an M14 or at the an SR25... something that has at the very least, semi automatic.

Instead of a snipers role, head down the designated marksman path.

I originally wanted a sniper, but after playing I decided on marksman, I own an M4 which I have put a new barrel in (madbull 6.03 X 590mm)

and covered it with a HUUUUGE suppressor. Works a charm, but it costs close to £200 from my M4 just to add the barrel. Then a £30 suppressor.

Yeahhh... My £150 has had about another £150 spent on it... not including mags...

I run a JG M4 S-system

King arms 250X40mm Lightweight silencer

Madbull 6.03X590mm inner barrel

Generic red 1X50mm Red dot scope.

Madbull M100 spring

A new piston head (I believe a snazzy new sytema one)

It means I have greater range than my mates, but can still assault a position if I feel the need/get bored lying in a cold, damp ditch a mile from any action.

For any sniper-wannabes I would HIGHLY reccomend doing this to start with. that way, If you DO like sniping more than assault, you can get a new rifle BUT KEEP THE OLD ONE. If you dont like sniping, you have a weapon that you havn't wasted £150 on.

hi if your still interested in a sniper i have a two tone l96 about a month old never skirmished i will provide sling scope bipod and aroung 3,000 bbs its about 450fps so if your interested or want any pictures or have a question just message me by hotmail or on my account at airsoft forums uk my member name is killjoy 513 and im selling the rifle for about £120

thanks