Shotgun

craig
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hello im looking to find out everyone’s opinion of the combat shotgun (not the single shot over sized pistol I mean the muilti shot weapon of war) whether you use one or you were just up agenst one

and all the point you think are relevant to the topic.

thanks tray

In my eyes all shotguns are just oversized fankfully useless pistols

I guess they could play a role in a CQB enviroment

But for woodland forget it the only use for a shotgun on a woodland site is for looks and if your primary goe down and then your pistol THEN and only then should you use a shotgun on a woodland site but dont expect to be very effective of it

I mean i have ran with one before on my site but i only use it for phycing out the younger ones :P because i dont know if you have noticed but if a guy is carrying around a sniper or a SAW it scares the living s*** out of the younger players (even some of the bigger ones ;) ) it kinda works the same way with a shotgun, it work alot better if your useing it as your back-up thats when they get REALLY worried :)

But overall i recon there useless but they might work in a CBA enviroment, but i dont know never played CQB myself

Bulky and clumbersome carrying as a spare in woodland games but absolutely love mine for CQB, I got the triple shot Twon tone DE version which i first used before i was on the UKARA list rather than playing rentals and was great fun.

Agree with the "terror weapon" train of thought, the look of it and the whack it makes from 3 BB's hitting at the same time are great. accuracy is good on mine so i used it on a site with single shot only games but soon as they do a full auto game I'm just pretty much target practice then.

i used to love a shotgun when i was plinking with friends using low end guns.

but against auto rifles its no match, so useless really. unless you are really careful with your shot you stand no chance, and for me personally, thats not how i wanna play. for some, like sniper oriented players, it could be a really great aspect of play.

id love to play an all V all CQB shotgun only game :P then could be really good, plenty of pain

i but you only have one shot to miss i have 10

p.s. nice name and is pikey on this yet?

If you buy a Double Eagle shotgun they are well worth the money. Good for if your AEG decides to packup halfway through the day. Or the are good in urban as then range isn't as big a factor.

Archived