m4 firing full auto on semi

lordwicks
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey, just wondering if anyone can suggest how to fix this problom ive been having? bassically my semi started double shooting (2seperate shots not 2bbs in one shot)

and from then got steadily worse to firing full auto when the switch is in the semi position. i took it to an airsoft shop recently and payed to get the problom fixed. i got it back and everything seemed ok, then after around 200 rounds it began double shooting again and now is back to firing full auto when in semi. Has anyone got any suggestions of the problom and how i can fix this myself?

• Supporters

Can they really wear down that fast? After just a few hundred shots?

• Supporters

That's always what happens to my step-dad's APS M4.. He sends it to get repaired (still under warranty), then literally the first game played with it, it breaks again.. They must have fixed it about 5 times..

Archived