hello

ocho
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I'm sort of new here, was on last year but not been on for months, my name's Steve.

Love the new forum for starters, looks miles better than the old one, I've yet to play Airsoft but am looking to go soon (have been injured for 9 months) as I've only ever fired real guns, although I have had a little play with an SA-80 airsoft gun once and it was good fun.

I live south of manchester and I'm always up for a laugh, so if there's a place to recommend locally please mail me and let me know!

Have a look on the UK Airsoft Map to find a site near you

Oh and welcome :)

Cheers Jersey!

Looks like a few close-ish to me, superb! I'm in Macclesfield, so the First and Only Unreal looks good just north of town, but the ones over past chester towards conwy look good aswell! ... just praying my back holds up heh heh!

• Supporters

Get down to First and Only, they are great guys and run some of the most unusual sites available (they run an old shopping centre in reading, a hospital in rochdale, and an old mill jsut up the road from that.)

Site limits are reasonable and the marshalls join in, giving tips and pointers to new players.

Get down to First and Only, they are great guys and run some of the most unusual sites available (they run an old shopping centre in reading, a hospital in rochdale, and an old mill jsut up the road from that.)

Site limits are reasonable and the marshalls join in, giving tips and pointers to new players.

oo Rochdale is only 40 mins from me, will have to get onto that, nice one memcwho! My mate has been to one in Wales and said it was a brilliant laugh, and he's a deer stalker! Can't wait to get out there!!!

Archived