Matty450

Pietro Beretta MOD. 92fs cal. 6mm bb gun

6 posts in this topic

As above a Pietro Beretta MOD. 92fs cal. 6mm bb gun, all metal, holds 25 bb very powerful I bought this at a friends stag week end for 135 it was a good idea at the time ( after a few drinks ) I want 80 but open to offers. Please over 18 only. And if pic is needed please send a Mod number and will send it thanks for looking .

Looking for 80 but open to offers.

just checking over the pistol mate, you said open to offer but would £50 do??? and also, is it blowback or standard?

Mod number?

just checking over the pistol mate, you said open to offer but would £50 do??? and also, is it blowback or standard?

its almost new mate only shoot at a box lol yer its blowback offer a bit more thanks .

Mod number?

sorry mobile number

As above a Pietro Beretta MOD. 92fs cal. 6mm bb gun, all metal, holds 25 bb very powerful I bought this at a friends stag week end for 135 it was a good idea at the time ( after a few drinks ) I want 80 but open to offers. Please over 18 only. And if pic is needed please send a Mod number and will send it thanks for looking .

Looking for 80 but open to offers.

Hi matty450 I was wondering if yo could send me a pic of the beretta MOD,looking forward to hearing from you Callum bax

Hi matty450 I was wondering if yo could send me a pic of the beretta MOD,looking forward to hearing from you Callum bax

If you pm your mobile number I will send a few pics thanks for looking.