i have a pistol decision ?

CES_williamson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ok so my desert eagle that i have is not good in the cold and it is very big to take skirmishing and the mags leak easily so i am thinking sell that and get a cyma aep block 18 ?? what do you think ??

thanks

charlie

Of course if you not looking at specific pistol for load out reasons and just want something that could work, there are always things like MP7. Aeg performance in pistol (ish) package :)

Of course if you not looking at specific pistol for load out reasons and just want something that could work, there are always things like MP7. Aeg performance in pistol (ish) package :)

Keep the Deagle for the summer and get an AEP for the winter. Got both options covered then. AEPs suffer from lower fps and range unless you spend money on them, compared to a decent GBB.

wont lie........I am a Gas pistol master race kinda guy.........anything but a gas Pistol is blasphemy for me

• Supporters
wont lie........I am a Gas pistol master race kinda guy.........anything but a gas Pistol is blasphemy for me

Couldn't agree more. I'm the same with rifles too, (and things that ought to be metal having to be metal) it's just that I have to go against my own rules because gas rifles suck hella balls in the UK if you want them for year round use =[

Still jack up the realism as far as I can with AEGs though. It's all about real cap mags lol.

Back onto Charlie's problem though; when it gets cold I just ditch my pistol, I keep it in the cupboard from about October to about April. It's hibernating.

I have 12 mid cap magazines for my L85 and I've never run out of ammo, even though I only fill them with real cap and the longest game I've played was over 2 hours long. So you ought to cope without a side arm for half the year, I've only ever used my pistol because I chose to so that it didn't feel like a waste of money, I've never been in a situation when resorting to my sidearm was my only remaining option.

Save your money and just get some gucci attachments for your primary.

well im not sure if im the only person that does this, but on cold days i normally throw a hand warmer near my mags, seems to help.

i have the cyma glock and tbh i wouldnt recommend them over gas it does the job but it has quite a slow trigger response and the range isnt great and ive had issues carrying the mags as they are so small and thin they can easily fall out the top of pouchs.

You can buy an AEP and be disappointed every time you shoot or buy a GBB and have an aching face from too much smiling.

In all honesty it is up to you which you would prefer. AEP's are more practical but nowhere near as much fun. You would probably be better off throwing your AEP at your target for a quicker hit.

Archived