MrSnuggleBump

TM Glock 17 w/ accessories (SOLD)

9 posts in this topic

Make: Tokyo Marui

Gun/Model: Glock 17

Accessories: Guarder Upgraded Frame, Fobus Paddle Mag Holster, 2x Shooters Design Mag Plates & Shooters Design +2 Mag Bumper, Wilderness Gun Belt, Silicone Spray, Molle Accessory Pouch

Condition: Like New

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No

Price/Payment: £125 via Paypal or £120 via Bank Transfer

Pictures:

img01112q.jpgimg01121m.jpgimg01151.jpgimg0164qa.jpg

This gun is in excellent condition. I recently replaced the slide with a brand new factory original one. It also includes the Guarder replacement frame that is stronger than the factory frame and has all the correct Glock markings (original frame also included). There is also a Fobus dual magazine holster (virtually new) plus some Shooters Design mag plates, a Wilderness gun belt in OD, a Molle accessorry pouch also in OD and a nearly full can of silicone spray.

Add a holster, green gas and some BB's and you're good to go.

The gun will come in it's original packaging with all original accessories. Special Delivery is included in the price.

Thanks for looking.

I take it it's gas? And any pics???

Many thanks Liam

I take it it's gas? And any pics???

Many thanks Liam

Yea it's gas.

There should be some pictures in the first post but I'll add some more around 7 when I get home from work.

*edit* more pics

img0157tv.jpgimg0162xn.jpg

img0160fz.jpgimg0161lm.jpg

Yea it's gas.

There should be some pictures in the first post but I'll add some more around 7 when I get home from work.

Ideal , and yea for some reason yesterday I couldn't see pics, but today I can ^^ - typical lol ...

And I take it all accessories you have listed at the top of this thread are included??

And also any faulty parts??

And finally out of curiosity what's the reason on sale?

Many thank liam

Ideal , and yea for some reason yesterday I couldn't see pics, but today I can ^^ - typical lol ...

And I take it all accessories you have listed at the top of this thread are included??

Yes all included.

And also any faulty parts??

No faulty parts.

And finally out of curiosity what's the reason on sale?

Don't play anymore. Pointless holding on to any of it.

Many thank liam