Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gooner

fianly i have picked one :)

5 posts in this topic

i have decided to pick the king arms m4a1 gbbr from zerooneairsot got just a couple of question ..

i want to change the stock and the hand guard for a more tactical look so can some one show me what ones will fit this rifle please ? link me

also what weight bbs is good for gbbr ? and any one had this rifle before ? how is it ? will it work 6 months from the day i get it ?

thanks for your time :)

will it work 6 months from the day i get it ?

Depends on how good you are with maintaining and repairing GBB rifles

I use .25 for my rifle, seems to perform rather well.

As for if it will work down the line, you just need to make sure you maintain the gun well. strip it down clean it up and lube it up after every use.

NEVER USE WD40 AS LUBE.

try and make sure all gas is out of the mags when you are done with them, and try and stick with the same gas everytime just for consistency

I use .25 for my rifle, seems to perform rather well.

As for if it will work down the line, you just need to make sure you maintain the gun well. strip it down clean it up and lube it up after every use.

NEVER USE WD40 AS LUBE.

try and make sure all gas is out of the mags when you are done with them, and try and stick with the same gas everytime just for consistency

No, You have to keep a small amount of gas inside the mags to keep the seals working.