New player needs help

Fanta
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi forum, I'm interested in starting airsoft , I play paintball, yes I said paintball!!! I play tournament paintball which I enjoy and woodsball, but playing woodsball costs me about 80 plus pounds when I go and I just can't afford to play it anymore!!!! My nearest venue is fireball squadron , so I'm going to pop up there in a few days hopefully! When I start a hobby I like to spend a decent amount on the gear( am I the only one)?? I have a budget of around 400 could push to 500 if necessary, hopefully this should get me a nice bit of kit plus all the extras! What would you experienced players recommend?

Any help is greatly appreciated , many thanks in advance alex

Hi forum, I'm interested in starting airsoft , I play paintball, yes I said paintball!!! I play tournament paintball which I enjoy and woodsball, but playing woodsball costs me about 80 plus pounds when I go and I just can't afford to play it anymore!!!! My nearest venue is fireball squadron , so I'm going to pop up there in a few days hopefully! When I start a hobby I like to spend a decent amount on the gear( am I the only one)?? I have a budget of around 400 could push to 500 if necessary, hopefully this should get me a nice bit of kit plus all the extras! What would you experienced players recommend?

Welcome :D

I would join a club first and use some rental Guns until you get your Registration for a defence under UKARA, this will save you spending out on a 2 tone and you will get a feel for the different types of Gun.

Where abouts are you based?someone in your area may be able to point you in the right direction..

There's a few of us ex-paintballers on here,this is a darn sight cheaper and just as much fun,ignore the "haters" and welcome.

get yourself a membership at a site and a UKARA

i'd invest in a cheap set of combats and a cheap tac vest, can pick that up for less than 50 quid and it will last you a fair while.

keep an eye on the for sale section on here aswell, might pick up a bargain

Tom

Where abouts are you based?someone in your area may be able to point you in the right direction..

There's a few of us ex-paintballers on here,this is a darn sight cheaper and just as much fun,ignore the "haters" and welcome.

stratford upon avon. haha thanks !

Archived