The sad thread.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I stopped going to the site I had it linked to so I can't get them to renew it because I've not been for ages. I just didn't realise my membership was up for renewal in January, I've always payed my membership fee around November... Properly confused about it tbh.

The site I've started going to are sorting me out though, filling in my form, sending it me to sign or whatever, then I just need to post it off to the shop I'm buying from.

Simples.

I just hope it doesn't take forever, otherwise I'll probably spend the cash that's sitting in my account waiting to be spent on the pistol, and if that happens after I've paid for the mags then I'll be pretty peeved.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Submitted some coursework and it ended up 1 minute late :( Gonna get a fail.

Gonna have to resit in summer ;(

• Supporters

Just checked the order tracking on the barrel I ordered from Redwolf about 2 weeks ago, apparently it's been 'tended for delivery' but was held back due to outstanding payment of charges, or something.

I assume when I get home there'll be a note through the door or something, do the charges get deducted from my account automatically? Will I get an email or something?

Or do I pay at the PO when I go and pick up the item?

If its customs charges, you usually pay online and they then deliver it the next day.

Should be a note usually saying how to pay etc

• Supporters

Just got in and there was a slip through the door with online payment instructions on it, so it's all sorted now.

It'll be getting sent to me tomorrow from the Wakefield depot.

Only annoying thing is that it cost £27! To import a metal tube from HK... Seriously?

Customs are assholes, the damn thing cost £61 discounting tax before they even put it in the post, must've cost me close to £100 in total.

Picked up what i thought was deodorant and used it. I'm now covered in silicon spray :(

• Supporters

Unlucky Ed, ordered a chrono from HK for £56 + £8 delivery, they put cost etc. on the outside of the packaging, had no customs/VAT charges at all :L

I've done that one morning before, was sorting guns out the night before and put the spray where my deodorant normally lives.

I am sad as I have no offers yet for my stuff.

I also VERY ANGRY about some of the basterds on Crimewatch, I mean who steals and espicaly from two pregent woman and attacks them with a machete.

Basterds.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Just had a chat on the phone with the gf, she was going on and on and on about this Shakespeare play she'd been to see yesterday whilst I was at the arms fair.

Soon as the conversation turns to me and what I've got up to, she finds out I spent about £500 and suddenly seems insanely depressed and distant, like I've slapped her in the face and cheated on her or something.

I didn't think she'd mind me having money to spend on something I enjoy, it's not like we're living together and have financial stuffs to worry about, we both live with our parents still, so what's the big deal? I have a massive loan and a job that pays a lot for doing very little. If I have money, I'm going to spend it!

She wouldn't/couldn't explain why it put her about, other than the fact that she doesn't have all that money to spend on stuff... But why would she? She's got no job and isn't at Uni, so no loan either...

At least I didn't spend £500 on booze and weed, like most people I know can easily do in the space of 3 days.

Even after 5 years I still don't understand her properly sometimes...

• Supporters

That sounds like a good rule to follow, I'll bear it in mind, cheers.

• AF-UK Founding Member

It's just wishing it was spent on her! I think most people are jealous of one another if they have a lot of cash to spend, it's just life, no matter the relations. Hopefully she can accept it otherwise just as Josh said.. 'got it for free', 'it was a swap', 'it was only £(90% less than actual price :P)' or just don't mention it! :lol:

Me: "Hello dear, here's a chocolate orange. Because I love you. Just thought I'd let you know that I'm about to spend £x on xxxx and if you dont give me any grief then I'll stop poking you in the eye."

Wife: "Oooh chocolate orange. I love you too. But your not poking me in the aaaaaargh."

Then you run away. She'll be too busy wondering why you poked her in the eye to care what you're buying, she's certain you love her because you bought her chocolate and told her so. In a couple of minutes her eye stops hurting and she's got a chocolate orange so she figures shes come out on top and its best to leave you to your own devices.

Works like a charm.

• Supporters

Last day of sixth form today (apart from exams and results day, if you count those, or if I fail and have to resit a year).. really gonna miss some people a lot!

Some people who I thought were my friends have pretty much betrayed me. The result of which, is that I have no where to live next year.

I'm frantically asking around my mates next year if they need/want another flat mate because of this.

I genuinely might have to drop out because of this.

Some people who I thought were my friends have pretty much betrayed me. The result of which, is that I have no where to live next year.

I'm frantically asking around my mates next year if they need/want another flat mate because of this.

I genuinely might have to drop out because of this.

Well that sucks.

I hope my Uni isnt like this. If I do go anyway.

• Supporters
Just had a chat on the phone with the gf, she was going on and on and on about this Shakespeare play she'd been to see yesterday whilst I was at the arms fair.

Snip.

Even after 5 years I still don't understand her properly sometimes...

Get a girlfriend like mine. My reward for bringing home a G36c? Oral and a "You should spend more on airsoft, it makes you really happy!".

She's pretty much perfect.

• Supporters
Get a girlfriend like mine. My reward for bringing home a G36c? Oral and a "You should spend more on airsoft, it makes you really happy!".

She's pretty much perfect.

Has she got a sister? :P

Archived