The sad thread.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
Sad because one of my best friends fell out with me for telling her she has beautiful eyes when she was sad because she thinks she's ugly.

Clearly the fact that I have not attempted "cresting her wave" despite having MANY chances to try do so, has not quite gotten the message through to her that I do not wish to violate our friendship (until I have performed the proper rituals and we're both REALLY drunk).

Pfft... Women.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

You giant, egotistical tit lol

• Supporters
You giant, egotistical tit lol

Agreed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I'm sad because I really want a WE Tech L85 RA Tech custom and a load of CO2 mags so I can use it all year around.

But it'll cost me approximately £750 + postage to get those things and then there's the worry that it won't even be that good.

I also want to get about £300 worth of stuff for my M16, some stuff for my MP5, DMRificate my M14, about a million different pistols and some proper camo gear, a new holster, or various holsters and mag vest-type stuffs etc etc...

But I doubt I'll ever be able to afford even half of all this stuff despite being more loaded than I'll ever be again, as I'm a student with poor parents lol, if I can't afford all the stuff I want, who the hell can?

*Mega sad, poor face*

• Supporters

This made me very sad :( insurance write off thanks to a bus driver <_<

6f46fbe1.jpg

• Supporters

Ouch Nutster didn't you post a picture of it all nice and shiny yesterday? and the bus company will pay for it they did when a bus was kind enough to drive over my GSR and my foot...

• Supporters

The arosa died 2 weeks ago :( got a punto now, that I posted a pic of, unless I'm mistaken :P

its not that im sad but that i feel stupid as i hit the red and black wire's of a lipo together and

zzzzzaaappp :huh:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I've always wanted to have a TM FN57 and I finally had a go with one today and oh. My. God.

It was the shittest gun I've ever used in airsoft, really solidly sold on not buying one now and also reinforced my hatred of plastic pistols, it felt like a really cheap, crap toy that I could break by dropping it or even by squeezing it too hard.

On the other hand, I also had a go with a CO2 M1911 by KJW and it was godlike. The kick was utterly immense and despite it being too cold for my Sig to even work, I got through about 45 shots on one CO2 cartridge perfectly fine, range was great the whole time, accuracy never skipped a beat, kick never faulted, it was just immense. I think I might have to buy the MEU variant as a new pistol I loved it that much.

• Supporters

So i got a letter this morning telling me that when i applied for a new passport last year their machine`s showed me as being older now their telling me i`m younger (my family`s stupid and were all confused and went along with because apparently when your born you don`t have to have a Birth certificate until your a year old Kinda stupid to me but oh well i suppose the Government will get around to fixing that at somepoint) so for 10 month`s i got to be an 18 year old (YIPPEE) that also mean`s i`m now braking so many law`s and rule`s i can`t even begin too shake a stick in anger but now i`m 17 and have to Wait until i`m 18 to buy anything worth buying :( sh*t JUST KEEP`S HITTING ME DUN IT!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I saw a review for the G&G SR25 the other day and it's unbelievably awesome and so now I super mega über want it.

But I can't afford it... =[

• Supporters

Didn't get the job from my interview this morning.

Though tbh, I didn't fancy the idea of working in what is essentially a call centre all that much anyway.

But now I won't be paid about £10 an hour for answering a phone =[

You can borrow some midcaps tomorrow if you want. I never go through more than 2-3 within 1 game at the grange.

Could if i had comms :P

Bought some the other day but will arrive monday :(

Sad: Comms, and new gun wont be here until next week :(

• Supporters

Ordered a new pistol earlier and then ordered some mags from a different shop.

Turns out my UKARA expired in January, so I've got £100 of mags showing up later this week, but no pistol to use them with and it'll probably be a while before I can order it as well.

• Supporters

Fool's that threaten me to stop talking to female friend's because I'm and i quote " your Chatting Her up and if you don't i'll give you a reason not to" haha go ahead fool is all i can say as you'll look even worse!

• Supporters
Ordered a new pistol earlier and then ordered some mags from a different shop.

Turns out my UKARA expired in January, so I've got £100 of mags showing up later this week, but no pistol to use them with and it'll probably be a while before I can order it as well.

Do you not skirmish regularly? You should be able to just renew it!

Archived