The sad thread.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'm glad I'm not the only one.. I also picked out a bowl of breakfast cereal, one piece at a time earlier.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

That's just gay.

• Supporters

No it isn't. It's near the end of the box, and I don't like the small pieces/crumbs. So my breakfast was hand-picked.

• Supporters

I know what you mean, but the dust-esque crumbs are no where near bad enough for anyone who calls themselves a man, to have to do that lol.

• Supporters

Yeah they are. I'm rather picky with my food.

• Supporters

So am I, to the point where I feel stupid going to Subway because I only want two or three things in my sandwich, the people look at me like I'm from mars or something. Or just generally out for a meal anywhere tbh, I always have to ask for things to be taken off the "as it comes" order.

I also have to take ALL the fatty sh*t off bacon, so I can't eat it if I don't cook it myself and I also don't like any sauce that I've ever tried.

Cereal though, I can deal with lol.

• Supporters

How can you eat bacon? It's horrible..

I'm not a fan of meat though, I literally only eat chicken and lasagne.. Unless I have to cook it/watch it getting cooked, then it puts me off it for the day..

I don't like chips, potatoes, etc. I like chocolate, but not if it's chocolate biscuit, cake, breakfast or milk. I like nearly all fruit and vegetables though (apart from mushroom, beetroot, radish, and red lettuce stuff)..

• Supporters

So chicken and mince then?

Hate to break it to you, but lasagnes aren't animals haha.

• Supporters

Picky? What does that mean? I'm just a typical man-beast-man, I'll eat pretty much anything, especially if it used to be alive.

Ed, I'm downgrading you to a Northern-Southern-City-Pansy on account of trimming the fat off your bacon.

• Supporters

Yeah that's it, mince!

I quite like how Finius downgraded Ed, but not me :L.

• Supporters
When I go into the RAF I'll be based in Norfolk, you'll get your comeuppance then ;)

So nothing bad will happen to me? Will you still get to airsoft?

• Supporters

Depends what you define as "bad" ;) I will still be airsofting...I'll be paid like, £6000 during my training and I intend to buy only two things with it; an armoury and a car.

I do however need to find out about the rules on storing airsoft kit...I know for a fact that during basic I won't be allowed to have any of that stuff on site.

• Supporters

You'll probably get to shoot me then!

And keeping on topic, Microsoft Office 2010 trial runs out in 2 days.. how am I supposed to do ICT coursework? :(

• Supporters
You'll probably get to shoot me then!

And keeping on topic, Microsoft Office 2010 trial runs out in 2 days.. how am I supposed to do ICT coursework? :(

Probably? ;) Oh sir, you underestimate my intentions. Ed merely gets a downgrade to a class of sub-human genetic freak, you will bare the full brunt of my airsoft rage and ingenuity.

Also, can't you just appropriate a key in a semi-legitimate manner of questionable legal circumstance? It's what Mother Theresa would do.

• Supporters

I may have to get a ghillie suit sometime in the near future, and then practice disappearing into trees..

That's a good idea, I've not had a proper look yet.

• Supporters

I think my chances of not getting shot are pretty good.. I'll go light and run away :P

My Microsoft Office appears to have glitched and given me the full version for free. How odd..

• Supporters

I stole borrowed the install disc from Uni, or rather, Sheffield's other Uni because my step dad works there, to install the full version on my Mac.

I can't believe it's like £100 or something for Microsoft Office, what the hell is up with that?! It's no wonder people illegally download stuff, you'd have to be a total moron to spend that much money on a highly hatable array of computer programmes.

• Supporters

I got the 2003 version when I was in year 10 for free from school.. the ICT manager left the disc on the desk on the same day I took my laptop in to do coursework, so I borrowed it for the hour lesson :L

• Supporters

I think you should sleep, get some rest. Have a nice meal and some carbohydrates. Wake up in the morning and have a large, healthy breakfast. Take some energy drinks and snacks with you for the journey ahead. You may make it the full way to your computer by the end of Monday, if you keep the jogging at a constant pace.

Or are you talking about having money saved up?

I think you should sleep, get some rest. Have a nice meal and some carbohydrates. Wake up in the morning and have a large, healthy breakfast. Take some energy drinks and snacks with you for the journey ahead. You may make it the full way to your computer by the end of Monday, if you keep the jogging at a constant pace.

Or are you talking about having money saved up?

Ha ha! Nice one.

• Supporters

Sad because one of my best friends fell out with me for telling her she has beautiful eyes when she was sad because she thinks she's ugly.

Clearly the fact that I have not attempted "cresting her wave" despite having MANY chances to try do so, has not quite gotten the message through to her that I do not wish to violate our friendship (until I have performed the proper rituals and we're both REALLY drunk).

Archived