Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flip1664

G&g red dot sight

4 posts in this topic

Hi g&g red dot site, works fine

Only prob is one of the lens cover is broken off, although I still have the cover!

Also the dial is missing to change the britness of the laser. However none of this effects the functioning of it I'm only selling as I have two! ( the dial still turns just doesn't have the nos on it!)

Looking for £25 collected from Portsmouth , £27 gifted, via PayPal and posted!, or £28 if you require the PayPal protection (to cover the fees! Lol)

If you need pics I'll get some!

Thanks

Just out of interest, what was this worth when it was new?

I've got one as well but I got it from a swap deal, I have no idea what they're actually worth.

Just out of interest, what was this worth when it was new?

I've got one as well but I got it from a swap deal, I have no idea what they're actually worth.

£55 but I paid £45!

Hi g&g red dot site, works fine

Only prob is one of the lens cover is broken off, although I still have the cover!

Also the dial is missing to change the britness of the laser. However none of this effects the functioning of it I'm only selling as I have two! ( the dial still turns just doesn't have the nos on it!)

Looking for £25 collected from Portsmouth , £27 gifted, via PayPal and posted!, or £28 if you require the PayPal protection (to cover the fees! Lol)

If you need pics I'll get some!

Thanks

Should also say I'll take £25 all in now

£55 but I paid £45!

Should also say I'll take £25 all in now

£20 , buyer pays for postage and fees those