Cybergun/KWC Spring Uzi

Beretta
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi again, this time i would like some feedback on the Cybergun/KWC Spring Uzi. I know it's a springer, but you know what, i like springers. It's 192 fps with .12g bb's, it includes the gun (obviously!), to high cap magazines and a speedloader. It's around £30, and i found it on bbgunsuk.co.uk. Some feedback needed please!

or for the same price get an electric one? but to be far mate, £30 for a springer is a bit too much... in my opinion save your money. and get a decent AEG.

QFE.

Honestly, save a bit of cash and get a £80-90 AEG. You'd be glad you did when you get one.

• 9 months later...
QFE.

Honestly, save a bit of cash and get a £80-90 AEG. You'd be glad you did when you get one.

Or get a L96, G22 or the likes bolt-action replica for about £70-80 - that's a good choice... in my opinion, better then the above suggested AEGs. Of course, that's only good if you want to be a sniper (rough...) or sharpshooter (better).

• 1 year later...

Dude, it's cheap, buy it.

I like cheap guns, if its a copy of a gun you like get it, as a object of desire it will be a nice addition to your collection.

I'm getting a blue/black spring AK47 for 25 quid soon.

I just want an AK to gunbutt my flatmates with...

cheap crap rules!

Archived