Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Batcow

Hi guys :)

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

Been interested in getting into airsofting since i first went for a skirmish early last year but i've been sinking all my spare money into my RC's :)

Went again a couple of weeks ago and now me and a couple of mates have decided to get into it on a regular basis.

At the moment i've only got a cheapy Cybergun spring famas, which is fine for playing about in the garden but once i get my UKARA sorted i'll be getting something decent. i keep looking at the TM famas but then keep thinking it's maybe not the best idea for my first decent gun, but that's for another thread :D

All of my current RC's are brushless electric and lipo powered so i'm fairly good with lipos if anyone needs advice about charging or anything :D

Cheers,

Ross

Hey guys.

Been interested in getting into airsofting since i first went for a skirmish early last year but i've been sinking all my spare money into my RC's :)

Went again a couple of weeks ago and now me and a couple of mates have decided to get into it on a regular basis.

At the moment i've only got a cheapy Cybergun spring famas, which is fine for playing about in the garden but once i get my UKARA sorted i'll be getting something decent. i keep looking at the TM famas but then keep thinking it's maybe not the best idea for my first decent gun, but that's for another thread :D

All of my current RC's are brushless electric and lipo powered so i'm fairly good with lipos if anyone needs advice about charging or anything :D

Cheers,

Ross

Hi mate welcome to the world of hurting others for fun

Cheers for the welcome :)

As far as the RC's go it's all about bashing for me. Currently rolling with an e-revo, my converted hyper 7 and a 1/16 revo running 1/10 electrics :D

Sounds good. Unfortunately I didn't have anywhere that great around me for bashing. I ran/run an Associated B44 with all the brushless malake. You should try racing at some point too it is fun!

Anyway must remember this is an airsoft forum :lol: