Fitness Blog!

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So, with a view to getting myself into the RAF, I've started writing a fitness blog, which can be found at http://forcesfit.wordpress.com/

If anyone is interested, I'm going to be keeping up to date with progress, as well as any information I locate which I've found useful, I genuinely think it could be useful for anyone at a loss (as I was) for ideas as to how they go from being unfit to being forces fit (hence why it's called forces fit), feel free to subscribe, and if anyone has any feedback, I'd be super grateful!

Interesting, when I was interested in the Gunners I basically did the same thing!

You probably are aware but I thought it was worth mentioning, isnt there a swimming based part of the application too?

i dont trust door frame chin bars......ive twatted myself in the head too many times :S

As for fitness, i run the stair case in my tower block twice a day and do 4 sets (120flights of stairs intotal) then every sunday i run 2.4km(army test requirments) and every other week i throw in a 10km run/walk (wont lie last time i ran one way thought f*ck it, went into Mcdonalds and caught a bus back )

wont lie, i hate running, i only do i because i want to be in the army so bad.

• Supporters

For pullups I'm using the chin assist machine or possibly the lat pull.

Started today and actually I stormed the first session of c25k. I'm running 11kmh, walking 5kmh on a 5% incline - I would like to push the running up by 1kmh every week till I absolutely cannot get any quicker without dying; the strength and speed is there in my legs, it's just cardio that lets me down.

Started my diet and supplements today as well, it's amazing how much you can eat if you're on 1800 calories and think about it a bit...

Archived