The Walking Dead & Game of Thrones (SPOILERS)

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Game of Thrones is hotting up now, anyone else following it? The Imp is god damn awesome in my opinion, him and his guard are my favourite characters.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

What is Game of the Thrones? I may have to watch it, after I've finished watching The Walking Dead again.

• Supporters

It's a HBO series like The Pacific and Band of Brothers except it's a fictional story based on a series of novels called "A Song of Ice and Fire"

It's set in a sort of alternate 9-10th century England (I assume it's England anyway, it probably has another name in the books or whatever) and it's all about the feuds between the ruling families of the separate kingdoms or regions. All medieval with swords and bows and pet wolves and mysterious woodland creatures and sh*t like that, plus there's loads of inbuilt folklore and superstitions and all sorts of stuff, like there's these indestructible creatures beyond "The North Wall", which I sort of think of as the boarder to Scotland.

Which makes sense because the Scots are all mental :lol:

It's seriously, amazingly good, at least on par with The Walking Dead and it sort of unfolds and dramatises everything in a similar fashion, there's always several things happening at once, different stories to follow etc.

I demand that you watch it immediately!

http://watchseries.eu/serie/game_of_thrones

• 5 months later...
  • Supporters

The Walking Dead Season 3 has just started!

• Supporters

YAY!

i watched game of throne's and the incest thing wow i never saw that coming maybe a gaurd but never the bro and trying to kill the Kid was a Bit extreme

• Supporters

I don't know when it's on in the UK on TV, or which channel. But I know it started in the US last night and I know it's online here: http://watchseries.eu/serie/the_walking_dead

And, I know it's FUCKING AMAZING!

I don't know when it's on in the UK on TV, or which channel. But I know it started in the US last night and I know it's online here: http://watchseries.eu/serie/the_walking_dead

And, I know it's f*cking AMAZING!

i gotta watch this now i love the walking dead.

has anyone played the xbox game? its pretty good

• Supporters
has anyone played the xbox game? its pretty good

I've played it on PC, quite like it. Seemed odd at first, but now waiting for the final part to come out, want to know what happens!

• Supporters
How do you watch it on there?

Just click an episode, click a link to a streaming site, then watch it!

Sometimes there'll be adverts that look like they're the "play" button, which is effing annoying, but once you figure it out it's great.

The website has almost every TV shoe I've ever wanted to watch on it.

Archived