Which g36c ?

mobile chicane
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This isint realy a what am best gun thread as I know the gun I'm after.

What I actualy want is opinions on difrent manafacturers vertions.

I'm after a G36c as I think it will best suit my gaming at the cqb site I regularly visit ( the mall )

I have a sportline m4.15 carbine and a galaxy mp5k but I'm after somthing with the shortness of the mp5 ( folding stock ) and the acuracy of the carbine.

the g36c seems to be the gun to go for .

The site have a strict 340 fps at .2g rule ( it may be 344 but I'd rather have a gun thats slightly under the limit than slightly over )

I have 2 manafacturers in mind JG and classic army.

the jg g36c can be had for about £120 but is always quoted as having an fps of 350 which is to hot

the classic army is about £200 but fps is in the 330 range + or - 10% so just right.

what experiance of either of these guns do you have, is there another manafacturer I should also concider and is there another gun which may fit the bill ?

• Supporters

After having used both, i can say the CA is the best, the JG not that far behind however, it has good range and accuracy just be sure to get a good battery (as with all china guns) however there is a G36 you missed the SRC its new and i havent seen any reviews so i would keep your eyes peeled for those shortly. it all depends on your budget really! you cant really go wrong with either.

its not much to go on but hope it helped. ;)

P.S the fps of the JG was 340 new, after a couple of mags i'd sure it would go down a few fps.

one thing for sure, the jg will NEVER let you down. i have trodden on mine, its been dropped in puddles, filled with mud all sorts. never stopped working.

i notice they are sporadically different out of the box, for instance mine has always fired at 295-315 fps since the day i bought it til now, different batches, different parts perhaps? anyway its still a great backup weapon for me if my others fail (everything i touch normally breaks.)

cracking little gun for what your paying. unfortunately i cannot comment on the CA

Picked one up today from action hobbies

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/SRC-G36C_AQKZW.aspx

I was near there warehouse in milton keynes so I poped in had a look and got it there and then.

got it home cleaned out the barell fitted a battery filled a mag fired about 30 bb's and the trigger became non responsive.

I've checked the battery fuse etc abd I think its somthing in the trigger mech in the gear box.

looks like premature failure and the gun was box fresh.

it had been tested as the shop crono'd it for me ( 305 fps ).

edit its a gen 2

I suspect just a random failure, I'll report back on the exchange process.

shame realy the gun feels realy good and robust just what I wanted, lets hope the new one gets to me quickly and dosent die.

top marks Action hobies. :)

they even stayed 1/2 an hour after closing so I could exchange my faulty g36 for another one. ( crappy trafic in dunstable, my fault I was late )

No quibbles no arguments and the battery connector mod I made ( deans in place of mini tamiya ) was not an issue.

new gun is superb and works fine.

top bloke top company I will definatley use them again :)

Archived