Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mattswan2512

ICS MX5 PRO

12 posts in this topic

Hi all i have for sale my ICS MX5 PRO in good condition. i have only ever used it 4 times but i am selling due to wanting a gr16 CRW for CQB.

The gun has got 2x mags and is totaly stock. it has the new ics 3 round burst option as well as full auto and single shot. the rif will come with 1x 7.4 twin stick lipo

as i say its in a tidy condition with hardly any use and totaly stock. it will come with the original box

tried to upload photies but its not playing let me know if interested and ill email them to you.

Hi all i have for sale my ICS MX5 PRO in good condition. i have only ever used it 4 times but i am selling due to wanting a gr16 CRW for CQB.

The gun has got 2x mags and is totaly stock. it has the new ics 3 round burst option as well as full auto and single shot. the rif will come with 1x 7.4 twin stick lipo

as i say its in a tidy condition with hardly any use and totaly stock. it will come with the original box

tried to upload photies but its not playing let me know if interested and ill email them to you.

how much are you looking for and will you post it??

Yeah really sorry i must of deleted the price.

It is up for £190

i will post for an additional £11 recorded delivery.

Its in good condition so the buyer wont be dissapointed!

Yeah really sorry i must of deleted the price.

It is up for £190

i will post for an additional £11 recorded delivery.

Its in good condition so the buyer wont be dissapointed!

Just a few questions, is it full metal? retractable or folding stock? can you send photo's - dean@mgladwinelectrical.co.uk

The majority is metal being ics with its split gearbox spring changes are so simple. The stock is a sliding stock with raisable chin piece. Its not a cheap immitation like a jg its a top quality ics product. It is firing around 310 currently. It also has a neat spring reset feature whenever you put the selector switch to safe!

Will send piks tonight to your email.

Piks sent to email

Hi guys just bumping my mx5 pro!

price drop to £180 + postage

Bump!

Really nice gun peoples you wont be disapointed

Hardly used ICS MX5 PRO

Just a few questions, is it full metal? retractable or folding stock? can you send photo's - dean@mgladwinelectrical.co.uk

Sorry i wrote in the link afyer this that its a sliding stock! im sorry its a sliding and folding stock with extendable stock butt and raisable chin peice!

Email sent.

Bump.

Nice RIF here peoples

hi mate pics sent.