Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charlie11

ARES PPSH

2 posts in this topic

Hello airsofters i have a Ares ppsh up for sale/swap but would more like to swap.This gun has been used 4 times max at a site but not for the hole day sadly it was a ex two tone gun but good new it was painted over very nicely not by me but a shop (pro at painting) so it looks like a non two tone gun,there are the odd marks at the bottom as were its been rested on ect but not think bad at all.So next point is the hop up i find it really hard to get it right may need to hope rubber,but been told this happens to most ares guns.

This gun was a year old lol on xmas day as thats when i got it last xmas its a lovely looking gun with its full metal/wood,the wood dose have 1 or 2 bbs marks but that have a close look up at the gun.The reason for me to be selling/swapping this as i wear DPM and dont suit my load out

This gun dose have blowback/non blowback this can be changed in games its that easy no pins have to be taken out ect so what ever you like more you can use it on that its only ever been used on non blowback.This gun dose not have its boxs no more as i used it to send a other gun.

SWAP

G&G SR-25

G&G M14 EBR (MAYBE OTHER MAKES)

M249

BARRETT

To be fair offer what you have as you never know what i may say but there what im looking for the most :)

READ ALL THIS BEFOR YOU OFFFER THANKS :)

post-2453-1328549730_thumb.jpg

Ok only for swap now sorry as dont have the money to sell and buy one of these guns im looking to swap with.