Just bought this

PsychoETHAN
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, i'm fairly new to airsoft, i started reading up about it in 2008, from there i bought my firs cheapy AEG followed by many spring pistols, but for my birthday i got myself a two toned Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle, i was just wondering about maintenance on it, i've been using Abbey Predator ultra gas Will this keep it well as i don't particularly want to be taking off the slide and taking it apart and then not knowing how to put it together again ahah, Also- i need to know what first Skirmishable' AEG i should get.

Thanks, Ethan. :)

Welcome to the Forum.

Everyone you ask wil have their own favourite but mine would be an M4 or HK MP5 as they are easy to work on and there are lots of upgrade parts/accessories.

Skirmishable gun is basically around £150 give or take a few quid, and then a style that you like. Its more a price entry point rather than a definative X is better than Y.

Welcome to the Forum.

Everyone you ask wil have their own favourite but mine would be an M4 or HK MP5 as they are easy to work on and there are lots of upgrade parts/accessories.

Thanks, i was planning on an M4/M16 as i've always been interested in them, with a red dot sight and a silencer etc :)

i have a Tokyo mauri deagle my self same gun and all and i use the same gas and this vid is very good for taking the gun apart :

(just skip to around the middle and go step by step with your gun)

hope this helps

charlie .

As for AEG's the G&G M4 seris are good guns, they have guns from 120+ and you wont hear nothing but good things about their guns.

As for AEG's the G&G M4 seris are good guns, they have guns from 120+ and you wont hear nothing but good things about their guns.

Cheers, ill take a look. However i have had my eye on one of these http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/G-G-CM16-Ra...1030U.aspx?nh=0 But i'm not sure, i've only got 100 pounds at the moment, ill be getting some more soon.

Archived