Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Craig Haynes

Mk11 M249 Saw

5 posts in this topic

Recently over hauled and serviced by myself, new micro switch added piston seal and new spring added. box mag in full working order plenty of power comes with two 9.6v batterys one is brand new, but no charger.

Pictures Are Available If You Pm Me Your Email

Any Gun Considered

Regards

Craig

Recently over hauled and serviced by myself, new micro switch added piston seal and new spring added. box mag in full working order plenty of power comes with two 9.6v batterys one is brand new, but no charger.

Any Gun Considered

Regards

Craig

Hi What are you looking to swap for ?? i have a TM Spetznas with three high caps large battery and a stubby silencer fited and will also throw in a Viper black chest harnes.

thanks D

hi mate have u still got the gun for swaps if so wht would u swap it for

Any Gun Considered

Regards

Craig

hi bud is the saw still for sale? i have a electric blowback mp5 with many accessories and mags in very good condition, also a folding stock ak47 for swaps if you are interested ? i also have an arsenal of other guns i can swap lol :D