snow

joshcowin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Around 4 in Melton, the MAW marshall's have had a fair bit aswell and have called off the game :(

No snow, bit it is bloody freezing.........

I'm amazed, there's actually snow in London.

No, I mean real snow the kind Northerners face all the time, not the usual Southern, "4mm deep, ooh 'eck, I can't walk on that" drivel.

It might have been because of the time, but when my flat went out for a snowball fight war (about 11.30 PM), there was practically noone about, which for my area of London is pretty unusual.

post-602-1328408215_thumb.jpg

yeah i spose too soon........i just went outside.......although i couldnt help but laugh, got a few inches, and being on the coast we have heavy wind.......too my surprise i see women in mini skirts and high heels walking about at 3am freezing cold, while theres me in full set of thermals and 2 layers of snowboard trousers.........

heck even done a good deed for the month and dragged some poor drunk bastard into the warm, although the silly tw*t passed out on a bench and was buried under a few inch's of snow himself.

although next time i have vowed to look for a women who is in that state instead of a guy, only smart choice.

• Supporters
unless you live in the whole of the UK except eastleigh you probably have snow . you lucky people

I`ll correct that for you shall I? Unless you live in the whole of the UK Except Scotland and Eastleigh you probably have snow. you lucky people

• Supporters

I'm at my girlfriend's in Skipton and there's a good 5 inches here.

She's just moved here from Malham, her old house in the middle of no where is on BBC News for the snow they've had up there: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south...kshire-16894992

your girlfriend has a good 5 inches.....no offence intended but i think you need to rethink who you are going out with. :P sorry couldn't help it.

Went sledging in the dark with my mate at about 6 today, interesting stuff there (as well as some guys doing drugs).

I also made a video with my mates of a snowball fight, quite funny, grab a huge PVC pipe, fill it with snow and swing in an arc sort of formation, the snow flies out and its awesome, when the video is up i'll send a link, show you what i mean

• Supporters

I made a 7 foot snow man :L.

My step-dad cleared out drive of snow, and dumped it at the end of our drive, on the road. So now we have a 3foot deep pile of solid snow blocking us in..

Also hoping for a bit more snow tonight, as my biology homework hasn't been done and a day off would be rather nice :)

• Supporters

I may just have a day off..

• Supporters

Does your gym ever close? Lol.

Archived