Make: KJ Works

Gun/Model: Glock 23

Accessories: One mag

Condition: Reasonable

FPS: 300~

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No

Price/Payment: £40 PayPal

Hi everyone.

I am looking to offload my old airsoft kit, as it simply doesn't get used anymore and I want to get it out of the way and get some money back from it, I'm not looking to squeeze profit out of it, just a fair price to release some equity and get them out of the way.

I've been out of the scene for a while now, so my prices are based on what I've found searching other second hand adverts. And I will try to describe each item as best I can and be honest about any faults or bad points etc, thanks.

Here is my KJ Works Glock 23 GBB.

This has a few niggles, the front sight is missing, the spring for the trigger is a bit buckled and so the trigger doesn't quite fully return to its original position, but it still works perfectly well, there is also a mark on the bottom of the magazine.

£40 including delivery.

Feel free to ask any questions or request any pictures you might want of the item.

post-4398-1328349493_thumb.png

post-4398-1328349520_thumb.png

post-4398-1328349536_thumb.png

Is this still available? I have sent a PM

Make: KJ Works

Gun/Model: Glock 23

Accessories: One mag

Condition: Reasonable

FPS: 300~

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No

Price/Payment: £40 PayPal

Hi everyone.

I am looking to offload my old airsoft kit, as it simply doesn't get used anymore and I want to get it out of the way and get some money back from it, I'm not looking to squeeze profit out of it, just a fair price to release some equity and get them out of the way.

I've been out of the scene for a while now, so my prices are based on what I've found searching other second hand adverts. And I will try to describe each item as best I can and be honest about any faults or bad points etc, thanks.

Here is my KJ Works Glock 23 GBB.

This has a few niggles, the front sight is missing, the spring for the trigger is a bit buckled and so the trigger doesn't quite fully return to its original position, but it still works perfectly well, there is also a mark on the bottom of the magazine.

£40 including delivery.

Feel free to ask any questions or request any pictures you might want of the item.

post-4398-1328349493_thumb.png

post-4398-1328349520_thumb.png

post-4398-1328349536_thumb.png