My gear so far

Sam_G
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Its a big shame about the S-system, KWA are supposed to be top notch (apparently not), but its always nice to have an excuse for a new gun, as im sure my bank account will disagree :), also, i love your loadout, it's pretty damn awesome, mine has nothing on yours :), mainly because i have 4 different half completed loadouts. Lol, also, i like your photography, it pleases me.

Its a big shame about the S-system, KWA are supposed to be top notch (apparently not), but its always nice to have an excuse for a new gun, as im sure my bank account will disagree :), also, i love your loadout, it's pretty damn awesome, mine has nothing on yours :), mainly because i have 4 different half completed loadouts. Lol, also, i like your photography, it pleases me.

There is nothing wrong with the KWA, bar the rear Sight, just wanted a CQB. Both will get used.

I am more used to taking car pictures or should i say trying to make my car look better in pictures!

Oh rite, fair enough. CQB is good fun, nice to know you have a taste for it, i know that some players hate it, not sure why but hey, thats not what this is about. :P

The urban/CQB type game is far more up my street.

I enjoy woodland but it reminds me of being in cadets.

New guns!!

KSC Glock 19

G&P CQB Shorty

IMG_0229-1.jpg

IMG_0228-1.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

the armory

IMG_0231-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

PC finished.....for now.

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0414-1.jpg

M4 finished......till i save up for internal goodness!

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

• 5 months later...

Current armory

KSC Glock 19

G&P MRP CQB

TM SCAR-L Recoil

P1150323.jpg

and got a few "in filed" shots from Sunday

253017_4628697154405_1466226518_n.jpg

surroundings.jpg

RUNAWAY.jpg

triggerfinger.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

May I ask where did you get your plate carrier, how much was it and would it fit a small adult(5 foot 3)

My old OD one was a OTG PC and was bought from local surplus store for £30 with no pouches.

I currently use a Defcon5 Multicam PC which is far better and fully adjustable. It was £180 with all the pouches from UKMCpro.co.uk

Few pics from my last game

247628_486876394680703_763281412_n.jpg

548513_486876444680698_2083957147_n.jpg

393198_486876024680740_2072901515_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure as was my first trip up there.

I think they are relatively new. bought from a film company i believe. they are foam!

My old OD one was a OTG PC and was bought from local surplus store for £30 with no pouches.

I currently use a Defcon5 Multicam PC which is far better and fully adjustable. It was £180 with all the pouches from UKMCpro.co.uk

I'm guessing the pouches are all MOLLE and so you can move them around or take them off completely? I'm very tempted (although I would need to buy some MP5 mag pouches)... Is it worth the money?

• Supporters
Not sure as was my first trip up there.

I think they are relatively new. bought from a film company i believe. they are foam!

Wow.. they look bloody realistic. I was wondering how they'd manage to move a lump of concrete that size, so that explains a lot.

Hopefully I'll bump in to you there at some point, quite a nice little site to play I found. Can get a few stalemates occasionally as there's not a lot of room to manoeuvre, but it's great for not having to walk too far to regen.

The PC is a great bit of kit. There is a cheaper option which is the made by Bulldog. Sold at UKMCpro. they are identical. and yes all ppuches are MOLLE.

The Outpost was a great site to play. Only stale mate was in the centre of the indoor part. Once both teams were set in there was no moving either side.

Archived