Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LoneWolfArmouries

TM MP5 SD5

3 posts in this topic

Tokyo Marui MP5 SD5, around 2 years old, minimal wear and tear, just a few scuffs on the barrel and hand guard. Shoots around 290 fps. Upgraded gear box to a classic army. A dream army mp5 nozzle putting up the fps a little around 5 fps. I'll put in a couple extra mags. 2 mid caps, 1 250 round hicap and 1 500 round double stlye mag. Looking for around £240 or the best offer i get. message me for the pics.

Tokyo Marui MP5 SD5, around 2 years old, minimal wear and tear, just a few scuffs on the barrel and hand guard. Shoots around 290 fps. Upgraded gear box to a classic army. A dream army mp5 nozzle putting up the fps a little around 5 fps. I'll put in a couple extra mags. 2 mid caps, 1 250 round hicap and 1 500 round double stlye mag. Looking for around £240 or the best offer i get. message me for the pics.

Hey mate. Would you be interested in a swap fir a good full metal m92fs pistol package?

Pistol as new, three as new mags, hard carry case,polymer holster(belt/paddle), viper OD specops lanyard and a Blackhawk pistol lanyard. If so can I see a pic of the mP5 please. I just live mp5's. I have an ICS SD6 and it is lonely and needing a friend lol.

Hey mate. Would you be interested in a swap fir a good full metal m92fs pistol package?

Pistol as new, three as new mags, hard carry case,polymer holster(belt/paddle), viper OD specops lanyard and a Blackhawk pistol lanyard. If so can I see a pic of the mP5 please. I just live mp5's. I have an ICS SD6 and it is lonely and needing a friend lol.

sorry not really looking for a pistol as i have a pretty decent one already, im looking for a rifle or cash sorry mate