Theft of Equipment

Southdown Airsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

I run Southdown Airsoft, Unfortunately earlier this week the majority of my hire equipment was stolen (24 guns, batteries etc) the guns aren't to common (apart from the AK) so really just a plea to ask you to keep your eyes out at your local site or if your buying online to look out for them.

The guns are all black, Classic Army and models of the guns are as follows;

AR-10

SA58 DSA

AK47 SLR105 - A1 (wooden stock)

SCAR -H (without the barrell extension)

if the thieves are stupid enough not to paint them then they all have white numbers on the stock and are reasonably warn.

anyway have a good weekend.

Southdown Airsoft

• Supporters

Good luck getting them back, I'll keep an eye out.

I'd delete the thing about the white numbers, just in case they're on here and see this post, if they are that stupid then reading this will point it out to them.

the tw*ts, hate people like that, hope you get them back mate

p.s i have put a copy of your post on to my clubs website

Ouch, hope someone spots these for you. Will certainly pass around friends here and keep eyes open (as I on hunt for a gun myself so on most forums looking regularly)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

hmm we had that at a local paintball field stole the friggin air bunkers aswell thats how they were caught £400's worth of gear at £100 to the people you stole it from = Jail for your Dum ass lol

Excellent news :) now the hard bit of pulling case together but great to hear you getting at least some of your stuff back.

Archived