Your favorite biscuit!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Do you even like biscuits there, Liam?

Rich tea and Cow buscuits is hardly very adventurous.

Jaffa's are CAKES, they have it in their name, go hard (like cakes) when left in air and are taxed for import/export as cakes.

Best biscuits are:

Bourbons

Pink wafers

Tunnoks Caramel

Custard Creams

and by far and away the worst (even beating chocolate digestives to be the most appauling creation ever achieved by mankind) is Oreo's. They taste of burning and death.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

I fully agree on all accounts there, Dave.

Except regarding pink wafers. Really really hate them. My girlfriend would probably marry a pack of them if she could though lol.

Jaffa cakes, are cakes not biscuits.

a cake starts of soft and gets hard when it is left out.

a biscuit starts of hard, and gets soft when it is left out.

• Supporters
Do you even like biscuits there, Liam?

Rich tea and Cow buscuits is hardly very adventurous.

I do like biscuits, just not many.

I'm odd when it comes to liking food.

• Supporters

so just because i speak english i have to be english? and american speaks english geuss what he isn't english. label's are for those that are afraid of what is outside the box let alone irrelvant besides if so then all those so called biscuit's with chocolate and all that on em can not be named really and truelly biscuit's so what do you say to this?

i like the pink wafer Cakes too

what about cookies (the fresh ones not maryland types) they are soft and can go hard like cakes... the terrys choc orange or toblorone (sp?) cookies are awesome or the tesco finest rasp cookies are good to. not a fan of the harder biscuits and since i dont like tea or coffee i dont have anything to soften them up with

• Supporters
Do twix's count or are they chocolate bars?

They're chocolate bars, obv.

Custard creams, yes. Like oreos, only for people who possess that rare sense known as 'taste'.

(Hate oreos, don't understand how they became popular...)

I wonder if I could mod a biscuit carrier case into my L85's foregrip...

Pistol-grip compartment my friend.

I know it's designed for the SUSAT's adjustment tool/multikey doo-dah, but I know more people (soldiers and airsofters) who use the compartment to store smokes.

I wouldn't think any less of you for storing custard creams in it instead of smokes. (cue jokes about low opinions :lol:)

Moving back to biscuits - I seem to remember some delightful wonder from my youth known to me as a 'toffee pop' (I think). Anyone else remember them (or know what I'm trying to remember...) - I know I loved them dearly, only having them as a rare treat. But alas, time has not been kind on my memory - and since I'm not sure on the exact name, I've been unable to look for them...

• Supporters

They have air in them Finius. They are cakes.

• Supporters

Anyway. Screw JCakes, they have no place in this thread.

Bourbons are the best. End of.

Additionally; Oreos are the most over rated, pieces of fetid shite, ever. They're one of those things everyone seems to love for the sake of it, like how everyone bums The Lion King, all the new sonic and mario games, cupcakes and teddies, even though we all know that they're all utterly crap in every possible way. Oreos fit snugly into that category I think.

• Supporters

Bourbons and Oreos are both horrible - they're chocolate biscuit, with cream or whatever in the middle.

But I agree with you on Jaffa Cakes.

home made choc chips, best thing is you don't even have to cook them lol :lol:

• Supporters

True dat just eat em before they even get to the Oven when i started doing that at the bakery in pevensy bay they stopped giving me free food if i went into the kitchen ;-) or so they think! hehe

• 6 months later...

Someone tried to sue Jaffa Cakes for not being a cake. They did a test (excuse to eat JCakes) to see and it's a CAKE, because it goes hard, and a biscuit goes soft.

• Supporters

As this topic has been brought up again, I feel it necessary to mention that Cow Biscuits are the best biscuits ever, closely followed by Rich Tea.

• Supporters

Cow Biscuits, or "Malted milk" as they're actually called, as utterly, immeasurably disgusting and I'd rather lick a dog's arse than eat one.

Bourbons still win for me. Them and caramel digestives.

Archived