Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CES_williamson

gas pistol

5 posts in this topic

i want a gas pistol any type just want a change i will be wiling to pay 70-100 and it must come with 2 mags so yeah :)

i want a gas pistol any type just want a change i will be wiling to pay 70-100 and it must come with 2 mags so yeah :)

hey mate if you can stretch to £130 i have a full metal beretta 92fs.only used once.comes with three leak free gas mags,full beretta markings,hard carry case, polymer holster in tan(belt/paddle) and new od viper spec ops pistol lanyard.let me know if interested.

post-3978-1328227308_thumb.jpg

post-3978-1328227343_thumb.jpg

post-3978-1328227374_thumb.jpg

yeah thanks dev ;)

any way thanks for the offer but i am most likely buying a 1911 for 100 so i will post if i get one :)

I have a We Baby hi-capa 3.8 which is brand new, I received it last friday from Tactical Airsoft. It is full metal, and has shot maybe 200 bbs. It is 2-tone but the paint is flaking off. It comes with about 4500 0.20 bbs, Viper belt holster and about half a can of green gas. I paid £130 for it last week, you can have the lot for £100 (plus P&P and PayPal fees if used), I have decided it is not really for me.