Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chidori

ICS M4 (ICS-47) Sling Help!

3 posts in this topic

Hi, Just helping my brother out with this;

Apprantly, this gun is not compatible with any sling until I get a sling mount attached or something?

It comes with a crane stock, I've heard stories that I will need to buy a sling mount or so for my brother's M4.

If so, are there any tutorials or so? I can't find anything on ICS-47's atm.

Many Thanks

- Jay

post-3435-1327704694_thumb.png

From that image there's a front sling point by the front sight and a rear sling point on the stock, so a 2 or 3 point sling would go on.

If you want a single point sling, then that's trickier - you would need a single point sling adaptor that on a normal M4 goes on the receiver near the stock tube. You are correct when you say that an ICS M4 is not compatible with a standard one. It can be done with some modding, or a simpler way is to go with something that goes over the stock tube:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/sli...ing-swivel.html

From that image there's a front sling point by the front sight and a rear sling point on the stock, so a 2 or 3 point sling would go on.

If you want a single point sling, then that's trickier - you would need a single point sling adaptor that on a normal M4 goes on the receiver near the stock tube. You are correct when you say that an ICS M4 is not compatible with a standard one. It can be done with some modding, or a simpler way is to go with something that goes over the stock tube:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/sli...ing-swivel.html

Ah thanks alot for your help! :)