Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hazbo

agm m14 socom "2 tone"

14 posts in this topic

hello

i have had my m14 for just under a year now and i want to sell it because its just not the right thing for me.

it is in almost perfect condition the spring mechanism is perfectly fine, the only problem with the gun is a few small scratches in the paintwork, this is because i leant it on a wall wilst shooting, but nothing a bit of paint cant fix.

it is a very acurate gun and perfect for target shooting in your garden but weighing in at 2.75 kg it might be a little heavy for skirmishing.

here are the full specs.

• Full scale 1/1 size airsoft replica

• Velocity: 320 fps using 0.20g BB

• Up to 50 metre range

• Spring operated

• Length: 94.5cm

• Weight: 2.75kg

• Tough ABS anti shock resin body

• Metal Muzzle and outer barrel

• Metal Trigger and mostly metal mechanism

• 44cm metal internal Barrel

• High capacity metal magazine (270BB Capacity)

• Safety mode

• Adjustable hop up

• Adjustable iron sights

• Use only high grade polished BB of 0.20g weight and above

• Manufactured by AGM

i am looking for 40 - 50 pounds (ONO) and ill also throw in a cheap all plastic mp5.

i also have lots of webbing and kit bags.

i have:

1.a ww2 style chest webbing with a kit bag 25 pounds

2. 2x military belts 5 pounds each

3.a magasine pouch 2 pounds

4. a miliraty olive green cantine

5.a woodland camo drop leg holster(with magasine holder)

6.a ww2 style satchel bag with brittish insignia

7.a olive green wollie pullie

any pictures needed please ask

thanks

hello

i have had my m14 for just under a year now and i want to sell it because its just not the right thing for me.

it is in almost perfect condition the spring mechanism is perfectly fine, the only problem with the gun is a few small scratches in the paintwork, this is because i leant it on a wall wilst shooting, but nothing a bit of paint cant fix.

it is a very acurate gun and perfect for target shooting in your garden but weighing in at 2.75 kg it might be a little heavy for skirmishing.

here are the full specs.

• Up to 50 metre range

• Spring operated

• Safety mode

• Adjustable hop up

• Adjustable iron sights

• Manufactured by AGM

i am looking for 40 - 50 pounds (ONO) and ill also throw in a cheap all plastic mp5. i will only be posting it so i will add postage on if i get a offer.

thanks

Hi is this still for sale?? Im looking for an Item like this...Would you take £45? Where are you located incase im near enough to collect if possible.

Thanks

-Dave-

Hi is this still for sale?? Im looking for an Item like this...Would you take £45? Where are you located incase im near enough to collect if possible.

Thanks

-Dave-

yes dave it is still for sale and 45 pounds sounds brilliant and i am based in fareham so you could pick up if you need to.

yes dave it is still for sale and 45 pounds sounds brilliant and i am based in fareham so you could pick up if you need to.

Ah! Delivery will be best then im guessing, is this M14 the old version rifle or the modern day?? thanks

-Dave-

Ah! Delivery will be best then im guessing, is this M14 the old version rifle or the modern day?? thanks

-Dave-

its not the ebr version but it is the modern version and if you are located near ipswich then you could pick up because my gran lives there and it will save you money to pick up rather than send..

-Dave-

Also Id like to pay through paypal if this is possible? If so I will then Arrange a collection through business post. Contact me through this email musicalmotivation@gmail.com for further negotiations. Thanks

-Dave-

its not the ebr version but it is the modern version and if you are located near ipswich then you could pick up because my gran lives there and it will save you money to pick up rather than send..

Thanks for that but I live in West Yorkshire, Also Id like to pay through paypal if this is possible? If so I will then Arrange a collection through business post. Contact me through this email musicalmotivation@gmail.com for further negotiations. Thanks

-Dave-

hello

here are the full specs.

• Up to 50 metre range

• Spring operated

• Safety mode

• Adjustable hop up

• Adjustable iron sights

• Manufactured by AGM

i am looking for 40 - 50 pounds (ONO) and ill also throw in a cheap all plastic mp5.

i also have lots of webbing and kit bags.

i have:

1.a ww2 style chest webbing with a kit bag 25 pounds

2. 2x military belts 5 pounds each

3.a magasine pouch 2 pounds

4. a miliraty olive green cantine

5.a woodland camo drop leg holster(with magasine holder)

6.a ww2 style satchel bag with brittish insignia

7.a olive green wollie pullie

any pictures needed please ask

thanks

Hello are any of the following sold? as i would like to purchase:

1X a ww2 style chest webbing with a kit bag 25 pounds

1X military belts 5 pounds each

1X magasine pouch 2 pounds

1X a miliraty olive green cantine

1X a ww2 style satchel bag with brittish insignia

Could you please tell me all the indivual prices? Thanks

Considering how this guy lat appeared in Febuary, and the last post in the topic in May (with no response from Hazbo) I'd assume he's probably sold it. Or, had no suitable offers.

Send him a PM - he should get an email informing him of your message.