Blowback or Non-Blowback?

Nutster
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Blowback or Non-Blowback?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Blowback or Non-Blowback?

• Blowback
    • or Non-Blowback?

• Supporters

So blowback or non-blowback?

Which do you prefer?

my choice would be blowback as it looks more realistic

Nutster

• Supporters

Secondary weapon, Mp5/Shotgun as well as my m4 :wub:BUT if i had to get a pistol, then a blow back just i think that gas is an extra expense into an already expensive hobby.

• 3 months later...

GBB for me everyday of the week. I have used many real steel pistols during my military career, and i have to say that NBB pistols just feel and fire like a toy (i know, GBB can be considered as such), but for that extra bit of realism, upgrade your pistol with a higher tension recoil spring, and use propane. I've done this with a HFC Glock 17 and TM Sig Sauer P226, and each now fires like a hardkick.

• 6 months later...

Blowback, gives that added bit of realism. I dual wield DE's and at the last skirmish which was a night jobbie I scared many a enemy combatant into submission at close range due to the noise alone.

• 2 weeks later...
Blowback - Because it makes you feel cool and the only reason to have a pistol is for looks as an AEG will always be more useful in a straight up firefight..

Try getting into CQB with a SR-25 or M16 in your hands... you'll get youself shot off in seconds. Going into buildings? Take out your pistol and give'em hell.

And about dual-wielded Desert Eagles... man, if we're talking about realism, try doing that with the real gun and share your experience. I mean, mostly the 'oh my God, I think both of my elbows are broken!' experience...

• Supporters
Try getting into CQB with a SR-25 or M16 in your hands... you'll get youself shot off in seconds. Going into buildings? Take out your pistol and give'em hell.

And about dual-wielded Desert Eagles... man, if we're talking about realism, try doing that with the real gun and share your experience. I mean, mostly the 'oh my God, I think both of my elbows are broken!' experience...

ive used an M16 in CQB, not problems at all :P.

ive used an M16 in CQB, not problems at all :P.

Well... the silencer of a SR-25 also does the job as a bayonet... but try to explain that to the other guy afterwards.

• 2 years later...

What about the Tokyo Marui MK23 SOCOM. That's non-blowback and is considered one of the best pistols. Almost silent, especially with the suppressor and it's really accurate too. I think that's the pistol that I'm going to go for. Although, I do like blowback a lot, I think it's really cool, I just wanted to voice some of the advantages of decent NBB guns, IE, accuracy because there is no kick and they are really quiet. But I like both BB & NBB for their different merits :)

Archived