Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bensgraphicdesign

Any unwanted, broken guns.

21 posts in this topic

If you own a broken or unwanted gun, I will buy it! You give me a price, or a image of the gun I'll give you a value. If you want more information or want to know why I want these guns, message me.

If you own a broken or unwanted gun, I will buy it! You give me a price, or a image of the gun I'll give you a value. If you want more information or want to know why I want these guns, message me.

Broken P6.98 base gun and 1 mag slide doesn't work but fine otherwise.£20? :huh:

Can I see some pictures first? You'll get credit in my videos too.

Don't have a camera but I'll try.

It is all black besides the barrel tip.

Don't have a camera but I'll try.

It is all black besides the barrel tip.

you can get P6.98's for £5...

they're cheap-soft

I have TM XM177 with 2 mags mand a TM Sig P228 with 2 mags both springers and both in full working order.

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

Let me know if interested!

Hi, I have a 'Blackviper USP.45 Tactical' gas powered side arm. It works and I have all the parts but I dont have the patience to try and fix it. I bought it for just under 70 GBP. If you are interested please reply ASAP (as someone else may grab it) and we can work out a deal. Thank-you.

I have a G&G UMG ex two tone with some green here and there but the majority is black and I have a kwa two tone cqb m4 if you want pics I could email you ask do not know how to send pictures or

through Facebook or something

I plan to list the following for sale soon, but if you are interested just message me and I can email you pictures.

All are unused and have only ever hung on a wall for display. All with boxes, no batteries.

M4 - SRC SR4 Gen II Series with tactical rail system

MP5 - Classic Army MP5 A2 Tactical Lighted Forearm

SA80 - Ares L85-A2

Just looking for some quick cash so make me an offer if interested. Will split.

Hi I have an unwanted double eagle M50, comes with 2 mags, scope rings, bipod, small bag of bb's, all original content. Looking for £70-£80.

Considering selling my G&P M4 Special Operations assault rifle. No external or internal damage (that i'm aware of). It has one issue in that the FPS has dropped to around 260 - 280.

Let me know if your interested and how much you would offer for it.