Main Weapon

Beretta
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site so bear with me. I'm looking for a new main weapon but i don't have an idea of what to get. All i know is that it has to be under £40.00. I don't mind clear or 2-tone, so please give me some suggestions. PLEASE!!!! :huh:

• Supporters

welcome to the forums!

how long are you planning on being able to use this gun for?

and also what kind of gun are you looking for? ie serious skirmishing or plinking

either way these are a fairly fun gun to have even thought they don't boast a 'full auto' capability

http://ecommerce.airsoftscotland.com/airso...otgun-blue.html

Nutster

• Supporters

ok... First off Welcome to the forums, i wont bore you with all that crap, if your thinking of starting up airsoft, then £40 inst going to get you far as the way of decent AEGS go, with your £40 go into your airsoft game pay the walk-on / booking free and rent. if you have fun, go back and rent again or, save a good £100 and get a chinasoft gun they come with everything you need - gun , battery , magazine , charger. Or... wait and let these forums build up and check the 'for sale' section.

**check the time of this post and bare in mind ive had to do 2 essays** :mellow:

Edit, DEV that DE M16 looks like a great wall hanger! well its more tactical carbine. oh and that mp5 as well rofl.

Although i know they are heap of **** for proper airsoft but still. WALL MOUNTS FTW!

To put it bluntly mate, £40 is only going to get something that will disappoint you and most likely break anytime soon. I'd recommend saving up around £80-90 and geting a Jing Gong or DBoyz, either for home use or at an airsoft skirmish too. Good luck, if you have any more questions don't be afraid to ask.

welcome to the forums!

how long are you planning on being able to use this gun for?

and also what kind of gun are you looking for? ie serious skirmishing or plinking

either way these are a fairly fun gun to have even thought they don't boast a 'full auto' capability

http://ecommerce.airsoftscotland.com/airso...otgun-blue.html

Nutster

I'm looking for it to last 6 months to 1 year, i'm not going to use it for serious skirmishing, only plinking

You won't get real top notch quality for that, but still these would be great starter guns :):

http://www.actionhobbys.co.uk/Electric-Ars...uns_B22C4I.aspx

Would recommend you stay away from the P90 and Mini Uzi, bear in mind these guns will not last that long.

And welcome to the forum BTW.

I quite like the look of the CYMA MP5, is that any good, or is it a load of ball-sh*t!?

• Supporters

Seeing as though you are only gonna use it for plinking get whichever gun you like the look of bearing in mind that the cheaper it is the worse the gun

Nutster

• Supporters
I'm looking for it to last 6 months to 1 year, i'm not going to use it for serious skirmishing, only plinking

I quite like the look of the CYMA MP5, is that any good, or is it a load of ball-sh*t!?

Well a funny story really, me and bro + family of course went to Scarborough and he went ohhh that looks nice, (the gun did have most of the features of an mp5) we shot a glass bottle and didn't even make a mark, then we tried paper it did go through paper and then..... Piston broke. all in under 24 hours!

Stay away, no Fuc|< that RUN as far away as you can from plastic gearboxes!

with £40 you will be lucky to get a pistol

i no its more of the same, but you have a few options. you could get together £20 more quid or so and pick up a galaxy MP5-K from one of the bigger forums. these are actually not bad guns so long as you look after it

i had one for my first gun a while back, it was insanley cool to look at and gave a decent rate of fire plus a lot of power for such a smal gun. OR you could be a little patient and save up a little more money and buy something a little more reliable and bigger

this isnt a sales pitch btw but i have a number of guns for sale if you wanna take a look

Archived