Non-Ukara and Proud - Patch Idea MODERATORS PLEASE CLOSE

NATO1114
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Army of Two Tone Patch  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you CONSIDER buying the a patch?

• Yes, I MIGHT be interested in purchasing one if they were to be made.

Sadly, I don't see this going anywhere. It was naive of me to think this patch would actually get enough support to get made. But oh well.

Sorry to all of those who got involved and showed support, especially Da_Sherrif

Moderators please close.

Nathan McCormick

post-4295-1328471259_thumb.jpg

The problem is, it sounds like you're putting down UKARA as if to say its a bad idea etc.

No, I see what you mean, but its kinda supposed to be a jokey patch for people who are proud of airsoft despite them not having a ukara YET. Sorry if you got the wrong idea mate.

Edit:

Really its aimed at under 18 players. Because they can't have a Ukara but they can still be proud of airsoft. Know what I mean?

I`m not too sure on the Effect on the writing but it Look`s allright might buy me one to add to my collection lol

Really it would be silver thread, not some weird metallic blob writing. :)

To everyone reading, I would like some help creating a final design for 'Army of Two-Tone', so please, any ideas, post them. Once I have a finished Idea, I am going to put up a poll to see if making them would be a huge loss for me. Like I said before, I won't be making much profit, if any. I would like this is more of an Airsoft community thing than a business scheme. ;)

got bored so thought id start my morning off with a bit of photoshop :D

Army-of-two-tone.jpg

enjoy

If you really make an Army of Two Tone or Two Tone Army patch I would DEFINITELY buy one.

I might submit my own design later, probably 'Army of Two Tone' heading with a green background and two crossed M4's, one red one blue. Something along those lines.

Yeah, well every one goes for the old Pro sports style logo, and ive not seen one for airsoft, so thought a two tone gun would be a nice idea.

although after looking at it again, i could do with smoothing out the lines a little bit :S

Yeah, well every one goes for the old Pro sports style logo, and ive not seen one for airsoft, so thought a two tone gun would be a nice idea.

although after looking at it again, i could do with smoothing out the lines a little bit :S

You did a great job I think, I didn't expect anyone to put that much effort in. Turns out this forum is loaded with cool guys. I will put your design up for the final poll, maybe you could put army of two tone somewhere on it, because it seems that people like that idea. But thanks :)

• Supporters

How`s this It`s the best way i think as people will ask what it mean`s and it will still work if it`s a Circle Or rectangle Patch Obviously well done Da_sheriff for original Artwork but i couldn`t take the iron sight being suronded by Green any longer...

well if you want the Army of two/ AOTT in there as well, i threw these on top if you have any ideas or styles which you want just ask and ill see what i can do.

i have other work which i have to spend more time on so ive only spent about a few minutes to whip give you an idea of different writing and placing.

either way, hope these help.

NBA-style.jpg

Top-bold-design.jpg

badge-design.jpg

also put the front post back in lol.

How`s this It`s the best way i think as people will ask what it mean`s and it will still work if it`s a Circle Or rectangle Patch Obviously well done Da_sheriff for original Artwork but i couldn`t take the iron sight being suronded by Green any longer...

Thats pretty cool

I like it! Thanks Craig & Da Sheriff. I think that's the perfect design. I was thinking a stiff cotton, Velcro backed patch. Sound good?

Glad i could help.

if you need any more graphical help feel free to message me

Archived