2 Tone's in woods

kayakking1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I have some friends who talk to me about airsoft occasional, and they say that they are worried about the law. They all have 2 tone guns with over 50% orange. They all have either full face masks or the goggle bit off a proper airsoft mask. They go deep into cannock chase where there is no paths anywhere nearby (the nearest one is about half a mile away) and they are all safety conscious. They also but all their guns in gun cases or bags. They would like to know if they are at all at risk of getting in trouble if for some reason a random rambler or walker walked by them and rang the police. Please tell me so I can tell them because they are really worried. They love the sport and want to keep playing it but they don't want to get into trouble. Please reply quickly because I am seeing them tomorrow :) cheers :D

cheers for the quick reply! What would happen if they were doing target practise at some cans or something in the same place? I take it that the rules would be the same? And what if the person didn't actually see them shooting the guns, but when the walker walked past, they saw the guns on the floor? Would it still be an offense? (By the way, these questions are from them) :)

• Supporters

the offence is the possession of an imitation firearm in a public place, or where there would be danger to the public.

basically, the only time a gun/gun shaped object should be/would be allowed to be in a public place (woods, town centres, buses) is if it is in a locked gun bag, with no battery or magazine loaded/plugged in.

and at no point should the public see the rifle.

Ok... welll...

First tell your freinds NEVER to do it again ever..... if you are over 14 then if you were caught you would be prosicuted....

Now: Were do you live so I can find you your nearest airsoft site to play at LEGALY.

Just dont do it again.

• Supporters

SSS WTF Some outdated crap is that

and if that`s what you were taught no wonder this country`s been going down the pan if the people shaping the mind`s of tommorrow can`t get it right we = screwed

and if that`s what you were taught no wonder this country`s been going down the pan if the people shaping the mind`s of tommorrow can`t get it right we = screwed

Pardon?

1st what is outdated

AND 2nd Sorry.... jesus....

Answer 1 Also: Support Sea Shepherd

2 not your problem so bite me munchkin! (it would be funny if your like 6 12 or something)

Ohhh....

Well I like Sea Shepherd: ( http://www.seashepherd.org/ incase anyone is wondering what it is)

And um yes..... I complety understand what you are saying..... carry on.....

• Supporters

Translation:

SSS - Don't get that, but the rest:

What the f*ck? What you were taught is outdated, the legal age of criminal responsibility is 10.

If you were taught that it was 14 then there's no wonder the country's going down the pan, if the people shaping the minds of tomorrow can't even get it right, we're screwed.

Seriously, what's so hard to understand?

Archived