Help for a beginner!

jameswilby5
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

External quality will probably be similar granted, but ICS gearboxes are fairly different to the KA standard V2s.

King Arm's AEGs don't have the best reputations for quality internals with a lot of people, I can attest to this from my own experience with my KA FAL. ICS sportlines would always get my vote.

• Supporters

Definitely get the ICS M4, the King Arms is nice but they're quite hit and miss as to whether you get a good one worth the money. I'm with Kinnerley on this.

100% ICS all the way.

• Supporters

if you get a metal body then yea ICS if not it`s kind of like shoving a knife in your heart only something bad can happen which into this convo translates Plastic body = you`ll snap withing 2 year`s without a single doubt in my mind

• Supporters

M4 stocks are the only parts I can see breaking and they're always plastic anyway, you'd be hard pressed to snap a receiver, I'd bet money on it being impossible from general use, take a hammer to it then sure, running into a tree won't break it, plastic body is cheap, will last you a good couple of years, more than likely more and it'll knock a good £100 off the price tag of anything that would otherwise be metal.

• Supporters

Maybe Classic Army just aren't that great? I've never heard of a plastic bodied gun breaking.

In fact, I've heard it more from metal guns, like the WE SCAR.

Archived