G&G Combat Machine M4

Leinad
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Since My US-Spec KWA M4 is too powerful for most Uk sites, and since I don't want to mess with it and get a spring change, I was considering getting a G&G combat machine M4 Blowback. I know this gun is often advertised as a great beginner gun, or as a gun great for those new to the world of 'proper' AEGs, how does it fare as a second gun for an experienced player? Will it stand up against other, non-sportline/budget/ combat machine brands like KWA and JG?

Yours, Leinad

PS. do KWA m4 mags fit the G&G m4?

Since My US-Spec KWA M4 is too powerful for most Uk sites, and since I don't want to mess with it and get a spring change, I was considering getting a G&G combat machine M4 Blowback. I know this gun is often advertised as a great beginner gun, or as a gun great for those new to the world of 'proper' AEGs, how does it fare as a second gun for an experienced player? Will it stand up against other, non-sportline/budget/ combat machine brands like KWA and JG?

Yours, Leinad

PS. do KWA m4 mags fit the G&G m4?

Don't know about the blowback version specifically, but I've got a G&G CM16 M4 in non-blowback and that's fine for general use and great for CQB, as mine's the carbine version. Only thing I found is mine was supposed to be firing at 320 out of the box but I've never seen better than 280 from it. However, for CQB distances that's enough. A couple of team-mates have the standard length version and they use them in outdoors/semi woodland without any problems.

As regards the blowback function, it really doesn't add that much to the experience and it's something more to go wrong.

Mike

Archived