KWA MP9 Extremely Slugish cyclic rate

Jamoy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey i recently baught a KWA mp9 and havent even skirmished it yet. Then suddenly it dosnt even fire! I mean when it fires it only has a velocity of maybe 240 fps which is not good. And sometimes the bolt and gas expansion chamber dosnt seem to seat properly. And on full auto it fires maybe 2 rounds then the entire magazine worth of gas is dumped in a massive woosh!

I have disasembled the gun to give it a clean then relubed it with some silicon spray. No use!

I have lost a small stupid pin that holds the trigger sear back like .4 mm further than it currently sits which should not be the deal as i have made a makeshift one and it made no difference.

I was using .2g ASG Blasters with Abbey Brut Sniper gas (Which kwas should be able to withstand)

What can the problem be? Cracked gas nozzle?

Hey i recently baught a KWA mp9 and havent even skirmished it yet. Then suddenly it dosnt even fire! I mean when it fires it only has a velocity of maybe 240 fps which is not good. And sometimes the bolt and gas expansion chamber dosnt seem to seat properly. And on full auto it fires maybe 2 rounds then the entire magazine worth of gas is dumped in a massive woosh!

I have disasembled the gun to give it a clean then relubed it with some silicon spray. No use!

I have lost a small stupid pin that holds the trigger sear back like .4 mm further than it currently sits which should not be the deal as i have made a makeshift one and it made no difference.

I was using .2g ASG Blasters with Abbey Brut Sniper gas (Which kwas should be able to withstand)

What can the problem be? Cracked gas nozzle?

It is the gas nozzle, The gas must be too high pressure. The nozzle was quite crap quality and barely a mm thick. Im going to write to KWA about this.

Archived