Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt318

ICS MP5 A4 full metal AND Modified G&P M16 (SOLD)

4 posts in this topic

Hi all, I am having a gun clear out as i need some cash for my other guns. I have two for sale at the moment along with

9 Ares Expendable MP5 30rnd magazines, these were bought on a whim and not used at all. £26 inc P&P

mp5mags.jpg

1x Dynatex Blank Firing Impact Grenade and box of 48 blanks, again an impulse buy, thrown on the patio twice but as i don't play urban then i thought i would sell. £70 inc p&p

bfgy.jpg

1x Hi-cap MP5 mag, in good condition also £12 inc p&p

hicap.jpg

Shot at 2012-01-16

Make: ICS

Gun/Model: MP5 A4 V-3

Accessories: M100 spring and steel bushings upgraded, Laylax (nitro vo.) RIS, TM scope mounting platform, 1xHi-cap mag

Condition: Excellent, i have skirmished once with this gun, its mainly a collection piece.

FPS: 344

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Ask me, i am willing to sell the RIS Fore-grip and scope mount separately.

Price/Payment: £200

Pictures: Yes

Bought this as a collection piece, have used it a few times in the garden and skirmished it once only. It is in great condition, few scratches on the paintwork where the sling rubbed. I have fitted a Laylax (nitro vo.) RIS fore-grip, Upgraded the spring and bushings, and added a scope mounting platform which allows for better targeting and allows the iron sights to be used. It is all metal apart from the stock and comes with one hi-cap and the original box.

mp5main.jpg

sightmount.jpg

mp5front.jpg

Make: Custom build / G&P

Gun/Model: G&P M16 A3 / G+P upper, SOPMOD RIS unit and outer barrel modification / Professional re-spray (Black) / Tactial Combat STRAC Magazine Well Grip

Accessories: M100 spring and steel bushings upgraded / SOPMOD RIS unit and outer barrel modification / Tactial Combat STRAC Magazine Well Grip / 1x mid-cap mag / front hand grip / metal front sight

Condition: Excellent, i have skirmished a few times with this gun and its well looked after, no original box though.

FPS: 350

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Not for this gun

Price/Payment: £220

Pictures: Yes

Great gun, have had fun modifying this weapon and now it looks awesome. It started its life as an M16 (jungle front) and i bought a SOPMOD RIS unit and outer barrel mod, a metal front sight and a Tactial Combat STRAC Magazine Well Grip. The internals have been upgraded, stronger spring and bushings, it shoots 350fps with .25's. It is all metal and i have had it professionally sprayed black, it comes with the front hand grip and a mid cap mag.

m16c.jpg

m16ras.jpg

Blank firing grenade sold.

Mp5 sold

magazines sold

Basically the only thing left is the M16/M4

Posts for interest in the item only. Otherwise take it to PM's...

If you wish to add more detail, wait for the 7 days or edit the original post.

Thanks.