Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thesmokewagon

SRC M4A1

15 posts in this topic

I am selling my SRC M4 hasn't been used much, still boxed, absolute awesome gun, chronographed at 386 fps I will spray paint black free of charge it comes with two 400rd mags and two battery packs and charger and olive drab mag pouch, a pinch at £100. I paid £175 for it last year, so it's almost half price. I will upload images for anyone interested.

Thanks for reading

L.Rushton

post-4255-1327856043_thumb.jpg

post-4255-1327856060_thumb.jpg

post-4255-1327856074_thumb.jpg

post-4255-1327856089_thumb.jpg

post-4255-1327856109_thumb.jpg

I am selling my SRC M4 hasn't been used much, still boxed, absolute awesome gun, chronographed at 386 fps I will spray paint black free of charge it comes with two 400rd mags and two battery packs and charger and olive drab mag pouch, a pinch at £100. I paid £175 for it last year, so it's almost half price. I will upload images for anyone interested.

Thanks for reading

L.Rushton

hello i am interested in the gun can you please put up some pics

is this the micro version?

Thanks for reading

L.Rushton

can you send a pic any chance of buying the mags seperate and mag pouch

hello i am interested in the gun can you please put up some pics

is this the micro version?

Hi

This isn't a micro version it's a full sized M4, I am using my iPad at the moment to message people so I cannot upload pictures until tomorrow, but rest assured some pics will be uploaded ASAP if your still interested.

Thanks

Lee

might be interested in buying

When you say spray paint, is it currently metal body two tone? does the price include postage and paypal fees, if the answer is yes to all, I will take it.

Not interested in the cheaper clear body non SR series.

Regards

When you say spray paint, is it currently metal body two tone? does the price include postage and paypal fees, if the answer is yes to all, I will take it.

Not interested in the cheaper clear body non SR series.

Regards

I had a previous offer and someone asked if I could spray it black so I did then they changed their mind about buying so it is already black, but that does include postage, it was black and green underneath not clear.

Thanks Lee

might be interested in buying

I will be uploading pics later so take a look if your interested

Thanks

Lee

Thanks for reading

L.Rushton

could i buy the mags seperate and if so how much

could i buy the mags seperate and if so how much

You can buy one of the mags for £8 but i need to sell atleast one mag with the gun

Thanks

Lee

You can buy one of the mags for £8 but i need to sell atleast one mag with the gun

Thanks

Lee

[/quo

How does £70 sound?