Hello

trevkent
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

im Trev, i have a small patch of land i just target shoot on.

i am more interested in building the guns, but have little experiance, but excellent mechanical skills and equipment.

any ideas on guns that are good to upgrade or build , i woulod be grateful for any advice .

thanks for reading Trev

• Supporters

HI trev i assume you don`t have UKARA in which case you can`t build your own rifle as it`s against this annyoing thing that everyone has to follow <_< but so long as you buy a 2Tone and only change the internal`s to shoot below 365 i think it was An M4 will do you just spiffingly well

HI trev i assume you don`t have UKARA in which case you can`t build your own rifle as it`s against this annyoing thing that everyone has to follow <_< but so long as you buy a 2Tone and only change the internal`s to shoot below 365 i think it was An M4 will do you just spiffingly well

thanks for that info, is there no way to get ukara without skirmishing, i really just want to collect

thanks trev

Archived