Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stevensniper

AGM L96 spring 453fps (SOLD)

9 posts in this topic

Anyway, AGM L96, 453fps with .20g bb

Accessories: Gun bag, Bipod, 3-9x40 mil-dot scope, speeloader, scrim net and Jute twine, if there is anything else I think of, I'll throw it in!

Roughly £170 including postage (looking for £150 for the gun and any postage on top of that unless you collect it)

Also any swaps I am willing to have a look at and negotiate.

Hit me with what you got. All the best,

Steven

DSCF0050.jpg

DSCF0048.jpg

would you consider a swap for my A&K M249 para? i have it in the sale section and there are some pics of it let me know

Accessories: Gun bag, Bipod, 3-9x40 mil-dot scope, speeloader, scrim net and Jute twine, if there is anything else I think of, I'll throw it in!

Roughly £170 including postage (looking for £150 for the gun and any postage on top of that unless you collect it)

Steven

DSCF0050.jpg

DSCF0048.jpg

Offer currently pending on different forum.

Offer currently pending on different forum.

Hi I'm really interested in this but can't seem to pm u if u could message me,mill appreciate it!

Thanks scott

Ok, obviously got two offers, and for the m249 para, whats its fps etc, and flip what u offering, and the L96 is ex two tone btw

Ok, obviously got two offers, and for the m249 para, whats its fps etc, and flip what u offering, and the L96 is ex two tone btw

hey, i've never had it chronographed but there usually over 300fps when i've looked thwm up there upto 389 but i'll say around 310 to be safe and it don't matter it being an ex two-tone i can get it sprayed by the skirmish guys as they've said it has to be 51% a bright colour but if you really want the fps i will go and get it chronographed this sat if needed

Steven

DSCF0050.jpg

DSCF0048.jpg

Hi Steve I'd like to make an offer for this.

I'll send you a pm with my details.

Nigel