Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Airsoft-Ed

G&G M14 - Real wood, Vietnam Era. (CLOSED)

14 posts in this topic

Hi folks, me and my brother are thinking of sadly letting go of our G&G Walnut wood stock M14. The reason? To fund an L86 LSW DMR project. We're looking for offers of £225 (Or the nearest offer, I'm sure we can negotiate a deal)

Included in the package: You will get the rifle, one high capacity magazine (470 rounds), an 8.4v large type battery and a rail mount, allowing the addition of optics of your choice. We also have a real leather M14 sling - though we've never figured out how it works... The buyer will get it either way.

Swaps wise I'd love to swap this straight over for an ICS L86 - will consider it even if it requires internal attention, but the externals must be weathered at the worst - no massive dents or broken parts etc please.

Specs:

FPS: 390 or there abouts

Spring: Stock - M120

Barrel: Stock - Diameter: 6.05 - Length: 509mm (M16, AUG, L85 compatible)

Fire modes: Semi and Auto

Range and accuracy: Whenever I've skirmished this rifle, I've had it fitted with a Madbull 6.03mm barrel and used .30g Blaster Devil BBs and the range and accuracy of this rifle are truly something to behold. Man sized targets up to 50m are not a problem.

I have an old air rifle scope I can throw in for an added tenner, it's quite battered, but you can have it if you want, it's a mildot style 3-9x variable zoom with a 40mm objective lens. (Mounts will be required as the air rifle mounts are for an 11m rail, not a 20mm)

If you have any further questions, let me know.

Payment via cheque or bank deposit please, no paypal unfortunately.

Thanks for reading,

Ed.

Here are some photos, apologies for the quality, all I've got is my phone.

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

Bump.

Bump - Think I might have found a buyer for this, make me an offer quickly if you're interested!

sorry it said in the smallest letters ever under (imitation wood). When i did look at real wood ones they were at the £300 mark. Once again sorry for the misjudgement.

Another horrendously late bump.

This is back up for grabs folks.

Bump

Bump.

I've been asked for photos but keep forgetting to take any and then not having the time to take them once I eventually remember...

They'll be up one day folks, just keep checking back for updates.

Bump

Bump.

Is it indeed! Apologies for the late reply, I've not had any interest so I keep forgetting to check on it.

This is still here folks.

£225 and it's yours.

This is no longer available.

Topic closed.