which gun

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, im new to all the airsoft stuff and would love a gun i can customise more than anything, i mean which gun has the best options available for stuff like scope rails and "silencers" and red dots etc, just a gun i can go ott on for display more than gaming with, but it would be epic if the gun was decent in the field aswell, many thanks in advance for any and all help here.

m4/m16 one of the most common and easily the most customised guns out there, plenty of parts and accesories and not a bad alround weapon. as far as which brand to go for would need your budget for that

Looking at around £200-£250 (which can easily change either way but around that sorta mark), i was looking at the g&g cm or the s&w mp15 (but only cos the pop up back sight), but this would be my first gun, so im looking for something aswell that i could possibly get easily replaced parts if it needs it or to upgrade it as needed later on.

Looking at around £200-£250 (which can easily change either way but around that sorta mark), i was looking at the g&g cm or the s&w mp15 (but only cos the pop up back sight), but this would be my first gun, so im looking for something aswell that i could possibly get easily replaced parts if it needs it or to upgrade it as needed later on.

Definitely M4 / M16 are the easiest to upgrade / customise. G&G Combat Machine are good for the price and should last well (I've got one as my CQB gun - my G&P M16 is too hot and too long for CQB sites) if you want to buy new. Don't bother with a Two Tone as they will be dearer to customise (e.g. new receiver, handguards, stock depending on what is coloured) or you could sell it on and buy something in black when you've got your site membership but you'll lose on the cost. Definitely better to wait and get something decent to start with.

• Supporters

I'd say sort out your site membership than grab one of these:

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/gp-m...ition-colt-body

I'd feel fairly safe in saying that a G&P M4 has probably the most options for customisation of any AEG in existence. The old TM model might be the only exception but that's plastic whereas G&P makes amazing looking all-metal weapons, you certainly can't go wrong buying from fire-support and a rifle of that quality for £205 is a bargain and a half.

Archived