What age to play in a skirmish?

wheelyjnr
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, new to this forum so just a few questions.

First off i'm only 14 as i really enjoy paintballing but i fancy somthing more realistic ; Airsoft. Will i be able to play in skirmishes if i use my dads guns and they are two tone?

And he has a two tone sniper and shotgun could i use them?

thanks alot.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Yup you can use them, or you can even rent from the site and being using an RIF. Not all sites will take younger players though, the age limit on a lot of sites is 16 due to insurance costs soaring if they allow younger players. Best to ring up and check :)

Welcome to the forums :)

Ahh cool thanks for the help, much appreciated :) BTW ; if i used someone to buy the guns (my dad) for me would i be able to use them or would i have to say they were his?

• Supporters

I have found that (generally) large sites or chains of sites (like F&O) seem to allow younger players. but many sites are happy to let younger players join in (you still pay, don't you? :P) and players new to the sport are great new for all of us as it shows the government that they are stupid and we WILL come out on top in th end.

• 1 month later...
I have found that (generally) large sites or chains of sites (like F&O) seem to allow younger players. but many sites are happy to let younger players join in (you still pay, don't you? :P) and players new to the sport are great new for all of us as it shows the government that they are stupid and we WILL come out on top in th end.

I got a parent to buy my 2 tone airsoft. I am just about to turn 16 so the age shood be OK but i was wondering is it ok to use a gun that a parent bought if its 2 tone

yeah, its fine.

Sites are not there to ask how you got the weapon, whether you are allowed to use it etc. at the end of the day, theyy are there to make money, even if the guys do have a great time doing it and you all enjoy yourselves.

Thanks alot. I was getting worried tht i had just dpent like £300 for no reason :)

Archived