Gun/Model: SPR/a

Accessories: Lots, see below

Condition: Fantastic

FPS: 320

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No

Price/Payment: £375 ono. Cash, Bank Transfer, Paypal

Pictures: To be added this weekend

As the title says.

The rifle came to me as I recall around 18 months ago. When it came to me it was already upgraded. I was told with Systema motor, gears and basically the full works. I have never had to open the beast up so I can't confirm the exact parts, but the motor has been out once and it is indeed a hi-speed systema.

This AEG has been skirmished around 5 times since Ive had it, I would say 2000 rounds max. Since it became mine I have not used another rifle. It fires perfect, the hop sets great, the range with it's extended inner barrel is stunning and the rate of fire is to die for.

I run this on 8.4's and can't believe the ROF. Like nothing I have ever used!

With this beauty I am providing...

The Rifle itself with all it's internal upgrades and extended barrel

M3 style scope (illuminated)

Additional scope rings in different hights

RIS bi-pod

RIS rail covers

RIS foregrip

Stubby silencer (to cover the inner barrel)

Original outer barrel

Steel RIS mounted front and back sights

2 x 8.4v 3300 Batteries (hardly used)

8 x 100rd mags (MAG branded, sprayed in Multicam)

8 x Tan magpul's for the mags

Black rifle bag

Reason for sales is that I never get to play anymore, so the money is going towards other hobbies that I do get to participate in... And to paying some bills!

Asking £375 all in for the lot. Collection from Nottingham city centre area. Happy to post if you arrange the courier collection and accept responsibility once it leaves my hands.

Pics...

390e50bd.jpg

ad95e222.jpg

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Shep

Bump and a reluctant price drop to £330. Also throwing in a basic trickle charger for free. Makes this the complete package... Gun, mags, batteries, charger, all the add-ons you could need.

Will also give you a few thousand rounds of Excel .2's :)

Shep

Bump and a reluctant price drop to £330. Also throwing in a basic trickle charger for free. Makes this the complete package... Gun, mags, batteries, charger, all the add-ons you could need.

Will also give you a few thousand rounds of Excel .2's :)

Shep

Im very interested in this, ill see if i can shift my shotgun this weekend then ill work towards having it off you.

Im only in Derby myself so this would be perfect, just saw this and fell in love.

Throw me a text on 07973951334