WE M14 (GBB)

crazydan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

I have Bought my self a WE M14 and i was wondering if anyone knows what these two springs are for? I got them with the gun, i don't know if there spares or are they to make the gun have more FPS?

Second: How do you upgrade a GBB as i have never done upgrades to GBB and is new to them

Thanks

Dan :P

post-4250-1326226833_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

I can help, I've got one :P

Is it from airsoft world?

The smaller one that is rectangular is a replacement spring for the mag too increase mags capacity from 20 to 30 rounds.

The longer one is a replacement for the on behind the bolt weight thing, airsoft world put a new one in which I believe is to bring the FPS down to 300

I can help, I've got one :P

Is it from airsoft world?

The smaller one that is rectangular is a replacement spring for the mag too increase mags capacity from 20 to 30 rounds.

The longer one is a replacement for the on behind the bolt weight thing, airsoft world put a new one in which I believe is to bring the FPS down to 300

Yes it was from Airsoft world. Thanks a lot you helped me massively :P do you know what it is shooting with the long spring installed?

Thanks again

Archived