Finius

GZ Weekender/NAE 2012

458 posts in this topic

Y'know on the site it gives a description for each team, but then it also says you can choose which skirmishes to take part in, when to take part and all that stuff?

Well is there anything to really stop you acting like 'The others' if you're on one of the other teams? Does it actually make a difference what team you're on? And what's to stop you unofficially changing your team once you arrive if you make friends with people in the safe zone or something?

Are there certain set rules you just don't break, or what? I've never been before so I don't know.

But yeah...

Shall we all go for Delta then?

Others would be fun... but im guessing they can't win, or get given that many assignments

I went last year as the Others, we came last but oh well... it was great fun, I am going again this year but with my team GBB

team gas blowback?

i'd prefer others but if everyone else is delta then im cool with that :)

team photo wont be a problem- paint/photoshop and idividual pictures= problem solved :lol:

Me and my bro will prob`s be in the same one showing off our tactical backpack manouever

team gas blowback?

No, basically, every time someone new goes they trick them into thinking that we play Gay Before Bed and torture people until they give up - I was told that one of the guy's had no toe nail as they pulled it off with pliers.

We decided to call the team, 'Gay Before Bed' we are in it to have a laugh...

personally prefer "others", and unfortunately i'll have to tell you closer to the date, should know for certain june/july.

I vote Delta as well.

I don't mind, I might not be going. But if I do, I'll join whatever team most of you are on.

SNIPERS SUCK LMG`S AND MORTAR CREW`S ALL THE WAY!!!!!! oh wait this ain`t BF3 AEG`S That Use M4 MAG`S ALL THE WAY SUCKER`S

Delta Or Bravo ARE Cool with ME!

I'll be going again his year as part of a 25 man squad, the "Unicorns of Wonder", look out for our camp. Floodlit, massive woodburner, pro dj sound system and 4 way Xbox through a projector.

We'll be Bravo (mercs). In terms of objectives, they are rolling over the 2 days and they tend to be alone the lines of "the team that occupies The Fort at 1400 on Saturday gets X points" so it doesn't matter which team you're on. The objectives re the same.

Considering running an A&K sound control 5000 round box mag on my M4 :-))))

Well then, I think it is time for cam to turn up,

I am considering it, got my own tent ect ect

So.... yeah... I will discus it tonight with the parents.

So add me to the list.

Sorry for the double post.

Well before I decided to go I have two problems:

One how and what do I eat!

And anyone have a tent that they want a 15 year old in :P

As in previous years we'll have the huge BBQ from a mates student union for Friday night and have dominos delivered on Saturday night. All washed down with cold beers from the petrol generator powered fridge.

Wow. You've really got that planned out well!!

It's how we roll lol

No offers then craig? I am sure if I stayed with you, you might end up kiling me :P

what i never said a thing... although i doubt by the end of it i wouldn't be far away from that conclussion?

I know its far too early to really know but is anyone driving past Chippenham / M4 with a spare seat?

Very much doubt i'll be driving after march.

Also i have a spare 8 and 4 man tent so there's always room XD